slimming world "saints".....or not??!!

Hellllooo.

Sometimes when bored i flick through diaries to get recipes inspiration etc. Anyway some people seem to have amazing food diaries Superspeed till it comes out there ears within their syns every week, walked the great wall of China and pretty much a perfect sw person...... Then they get loses of 0.5lb.and sometimes gains.

I am missing something??? Which has led me to the conclusion that some people tell porkies.... I am the only one which has seen this??

Part of it could be to do with if the person is close to target. Obviously the less weight you have to lose your losses will slow down so even after a perfect week some people will lose 0.5lbs to 1.5lbs a week.
I know people at class to lose 3lbs or more every week but then they are more than likely have got alot more to lose than someone who is only losing 0.5lbs a week.

To me though any loss is a good loss and the recommended "healthy weight loss" is between 0.5lbs to 2lbs a week.
I dont see why people would make the effort to come on here to post their food diaries but then lie about it. Thats just pointless. x

I think I did very well with superspeed last week
had two packs of salad with rocket & watercress, mushrooms, onions, garlic, peppers, courgette, spring onions, carrots, peas, sweetcorn, broc, toms, cucumber
dont like fruit very much, but I had grapes & 1/2 a banana
Just used scales again saying, lb down again. I dont know what to do about it because im doing it from home. So could count it as a loss, but is it cheating? I will have to make a choice about wi at night or in the morning x x

Diet-Diva said:
Part of it could be to do with if the person is close to target. Obviously the less weight you have to lose your losses will slow down so even after a perfect week some people will lose 0.5lbs to 1.5lbs a week.
I know people at class to lose 3lbs or more every week but then they are more than likely have got alot more to lose than someone who is only losing 0.5lbs a week.

To me though any loss is a good loss and the recommended "healthy weight loss" is between 0.5lbs to 2lbs a week.
I dont see why people would make the effort to come on here to post their food diaries but then lie about it. Thats just pointless. x

I know but some do.

Tell me about target. I weigh 8.55 now so im 1/2 from target x

daisykins said:
I think I did very well with superspeed last week
had two packs of salad with rocket & watercress, mushrooms, onions, garlic, peppers, courgette, spring onions, carrots, peas, sweetcorn, broc, toms, cucumber
dont like fruit very much, but I had grapes & 1/2 a banana
Just used scales again saying, lb down again. I dont know what to do about it because im doing it from home. So could count it as a loss, but is it cheating? I will have to make a choice about wi at night or in the morning x x

Re speed i have usually in a day~

a punnet of strawberries melon grapefruit pineapple and Kiwi. Veg wise i usually have 1/2 plate of roasted veg with my dinner and i also have homemade soups like sprout n potato or celery. I have sooooo much ss. Maybe you need to be eating more of it?? obviously i can only go off the above post tho so sorry if im teaching u to suck eggs x

Workout workout?!?! I'll have you know I'm a "pull my nightie down when you've finished" kinda gal :D

Just love modesty and decorum at all times;);)

This thread has deteriorated somewhat :whistle:

Diet-Diva said:
Are you talking about someone in particular? If so I'd like to see the food diary you are talking about to see what you mean if you would send me a link to it please. x

Nope just seen a couple. I wouldn't point out tho as its mean and i guess its their journey so they need to admit it to themselves that they r not being honest. I don't think ive ever read anyone diary from this post tho lol. Except woodland girls x

Mmm im intrigued, from the way your very first post sounds its like you have been watching someones food diary and seeing how much weight they are losing ;)

Diet-Diva said:
Mmm im intrigued, from the way your very first post sounds its like you have been watching someones food diary and seeing how much weight they are losing ;)

Nope afraid not just flicking through them... I only read the ones with catchy last posts mind lol x

Workout workout?!?! I'll have you know I'm a "pull my nightie down when you've finished" kinda gal :D

Hahaha WelshCake now that's just lazy, put your back into it girl!!! :D (p.s not to be confused with putting your back out) :D

However, I can't be the only one who sits in group when someone is reeling off what a good week they've had, and how they've stuck completely to plan and just don't understand how they've gained (hell, people probably think it about me!), and then after group you hear them mention the takeaway they had on last WI night, or that sneaky chocolate bar they had, or lots of other little things that crept in and added up.. I suppose it's just the online version of that! Not so much 'telling porkies', as maybe not feeling happy to admit the whole truth, for whatever reason!

What she said. :D
Come on ... those of us who go to group know the same old same old crowd who lose some gain some week after week after week after week. :rolleyes:

And this may be a "support" forum but this is also the Off topic section. Heresy rules I'd have thought...

Medusa said:
What she said. :D
Come on ... those of us who go to group know the same old same old crowd who lose some gain some week after week after week after week. :rolleyes:

And this may be a "support" forum but this is also the Off topic section. Heresy rules I'd have thought...

Thank you for getting "me" Haha x

I know. Blame juice. Left us for her fruit.... A nice banana i think she said she was having ;-)

haha! blame me? im never rude :) yes my banana was beautiful thanks ;) xxx

i think sometimes we underestimate what we have, so 28g of HEB cheese is more like 50-60g, wholemeal bread is swapped for white, not doing quite the 1/3rd SF.

me?? never cheat.... always eat lots of greens... (wine gums lol)

Shirleen said:
i think sometimes we underestimate what we have, so 28g of HEB cheese is more like 50-60g, wholemeal bread is swapped for white, not doing quite the 1/3rd SF.

me?? never cheat.... always eat lots of greens... (wine gums lol)

Lol. How lovely and refreshing your honesty is. Im drinking champagne but my glass has strawberries in so doesn't count hehe xx

Back