Slimming World Success..

That's amazing :) well done! I'm 5ft 3 and 13st at the moment but want and need to be around the 9.7 to 10st mark.

But I'm so impatient, and in the past have always followed VLCD's to lose weight because I get frustrated otherwise. So I'm torn, because a huge part of me wants to follow SW for the healthy eating & freedom with food, but then the impatient side of me wants to shed the weight ASAP because I'm unhappy and to do that I'd need to follow a VLCD!

Hia I started with Similar Stats to you :) im also 5ft 3, i first started Slimming world oct 2009 at 12st13 and got to 10st7 by feb 2010 in time for my 18th :), then i went off plan for ages :( and put quite a bit back on, restarted Jan 2011 at 11st9.5 and reached target of 8st7 a couple of weeks ago :D

Hia I started with Similar Stats to you :) im also 5ft 3, i first started Slimming world oct 2009 at 12st13 and got to 10st7 by feb 2010 in time for my 18th :), then i went off plan for ages :( and put quite a bit back on, restarted Jan 2011 at 11st9.5 and reached target of 8st7 a couple of weeks ago :D

Double wow....

I joined Slimming world on the 31st January this year i remember the first night on the diet i went and got a KFC bucket to share with my OH haha!! My first week i lost 8lbs (mainly water) I'm 5ft6 and started out at 20st12.5lbs i now weigh 15st13.5lbs.

I'm now nearing my 23 week and i am 1lb away from a 5 stone loss and have never been happier!! Joining Slimming world was the best thing i ever done and it seems those 23 weeks have flown by! i have dropped 3 dress sizes and feel much more confident now!

I don't even look at the books anymore as i know what i'm doing (now and again i check up on syns) it has defo changed the way i eat and drink, food optimising is for life! i still have kebabs every week (chicken and salad with no pitta) i still go to harvester (simply chicken Jacket with no butter a side of mushrooms and the free salad bar with red devil sauce) I still go to Frankie and bennies (pick from the low cal menu on side) i still have a social life lol!

Yea i have been abit norty over the last 23 weeks but not norty like i used to be i dont go stuffing my face!
You will think that your aim is too far away but believe me each week goes so quick you will be there in no time!!

I am 5 foot 9

I started off at 27 stone and 0.5 lbs

I am now 24 stones and 11lbs, having just had my 5th weigh in. I've lost 31.5 lbs so far.

My target is to get down to 12-13 stone, and from there I'll re-evaluate, my interim target is 20 stones

I've yet to reach Club 10 but I believe I'll get there in 1-2 weeks

Grae said:
I am 5 foot 9

I started off at 27 stone and 0.5 lbs

I am now 24 stones and 11lbs, having just had my 5th weigh in. I've lost 31.5 lbs so far.

My target is to get down to 12-13 stone, and from there I'll re-evaluate, my interim target is 20 stones

I've yet to reach Club 10 but I believe I'll get there in 1-2 weeks

Fantastic! Your doing fab xx

Back