Slimming world whilst pregnant.

Etta

Hey

First time i have used this site, I'm 19 weeks pregnant and have gained 10lbs already (6 of those gained over christmas).
I gained 5st with my first and really don't want to get myself into that mess again.
I have done slimming world before and had a great result so I have started again today. Are there any other mummies to be with some advice or similar situation? Or even successful slimming world pregnancies?

Xxx

I'm in the same boat. 27wks pregnant, I didnt put any weight on at the start, but then it all went to pot at about 12wks when the diet went out the window. I've now put nearly 3st on in 3 months (I put 5 on too with previous pregnancies) 6lb over Xmas too lol.
But I joined back up to slimming world on Monday and according to the scales today I've dropped 5lb in 5 days. But then I've got plenty of places to loose weight from other than my belly :)

I'm in the same boat. 27wks pregnant, I didnt put any weight on at the start, but then it all went to pot at about 12wks when the diet went out the window. I've now put nearly 3st on in 3 months (I put 5 on too with previous pregnancies) 6lb over Xmas too lol.
But I joined back up to slimming world on Monday and according to the scales today I've dropped 5lb in 5 days. But then I've got plenty of places to loose weight from other than my belly :)

So good to know I'm not alone :)
That's amazing if your already loosing do you feel more comfortable for it? I've found my 6lb gain over xmas has made me feel so uncomfortable sounds stupid but 6lbs is a lot when your clothes are already not fitting :D
. I don't mind if I maintain for the next however many weeks just desperate to not pile it on as I was so miserable after my first due to my weight. Xx

I'm over 24st, loosing 5lb isn't going to make me more comfortable, I lost 3st on SW last year and no one even noticed.... But mentally it makes me feel better. I developed hip problems at 20wks so I'm hoping dropping a bit of weight noew will make life easier when the belly gets even bigger...

I'm almost 7 weeks pregnant, been doing slimming world since 27th and no weight gain yet, lost 3lbs. I'm planning on following SW for the duration, within reason. Hoping to minimise my gain or if possible maintain my current weight.

My previous pregnancy I was a healthy weight to begin with, ate what I wanted. Craved pizza all the time.
I weight myself a few weeks after giving birth and had only gained a stone. All my weight gain has come on since then.

Back