SlimmingAli's food diary

sparkledpixie said:
I've got a big punnet of strawberries and raspberries to get me through my 2 night shifts so should be a good boost. Ouch to having your gallbladder out! Think how much it will boost your loss when you get back though...

Yeah im hoping it will give my weight loss a boost but most importantly i find exercising helps with my moods i feel so much better when im exercising,not going to over do it like i was before was doing 4 spin classes a week and 3 gym visits,just going to do 1 spin class and couple of gym and swim..how has your day been today? Xx

Well today was a more successful day
Saturday 13th august -green day

Breakfast: Egg,mushrooms,tomatoes,baked beans, wholemeal bread (heb)

Lunch: couscous,onions and peppers.

Dinner:jacket potato,cheese (hea),baked beans and salad

Snacks:strawberries, 6 ryvita wholegrain crackerbreads (heb) cheese triangles (hea) pickled onions

Drinks: pepsi max,diet lemonade,nas squash

Syns: 0

Well im determined to have a more positive day today,didnt get time to do the cooking i was hoping to do last night so might do it this morning,think im going to make tomato soup and some spicy potatoes that i like to snack on when they are cold...i do mostly green days xxx

how do u make your tomato soup xx

mummy84 said:

I cant remember the exact recipe as i didnt get chance to make it today lol but it involves tins of plum tomatoes,vegetable stock,carrots and celery,ill get the recipe out in the morning and post it on here if you like xxx

Yes please :D

Yeah im hoping it will give my weight loss a boost but most importantly i find exercising helps with my moods i feel so much better when im exercising,not going to over do it like i was before was doing 4 spin classes a week and 3 gym visits,just going to do 1 spin class and couple of gym and swim..how has your day been today? Xx

Wow that is a lot of spinning!! The first time I went I nearly died and it has completely put me off trying it again.

I was ok yesterday did body attack and got combat tomorrow before weighing in Tuesday. Showing a STS so far though which is really disappointing. Only 7 weeks now until the 'big' holiday. Really want to be at least 10 stone but at this rate it isn't going to happen :cry:

Wow that is a lot of spinning!! The first time I went I nearly died and it has completely put me off trying it again.

I was ok yesterday did body attack and got combat tomorrow before weighing in Tuesday. Showing a STS so far though which is really disappointing. Only 7 weeks now until the 'big' holiday. Really want to be at least 10 stone but at this rate it isn't going to happen :cry:

Hey chin up :D Just coz you showing has a STS means nothing to your proper weigh in on Tuesday :D
Im a bugger for weighing myself every day and it can mess my head up sometimes :(

You've been doing plenty of exercise so maybe you've lost inches instead of lbs :D
Either way dont get disheartened, just keep up the good work and together we'll both get to target hehe :p

Thanks hon :) I am going to measure myself in the morning. That is one thing I haven't done yet and think would help my motivation. Everyone is saying how good I look and how I have lost weight and also that I only need to lose about another 1/2 stone. Oh how wrong they are! Doing a red week next week so that should boost my weight loss. I'll be changing my HEB if I need some carbs so some variety hopefully! We will both get there xx

sparkledpixie said:

Ignore the staying the same hun u could definately have a loss by 2mrw, have got my fingers crossed for you, you work so hard xx

Had such a busy day yesterday so here is my food diary for
Sunday 14th August - Green day
Breakfast- Mullerlight and bannana
Lunch-homemade tomato soup with 3 slices ww brown danish bread (heb)
Dinner-spicy potatos
Snacks-6 crackerbreads (heb) 5 laughing cow light triangles (hea) pickled onions
Drink-diet lemonade
Syns- ? Had a mini pavalova when visiting family, think i will try and stay syn free for the rest of the week now

mummy84 said:

Sorry i didnt get to send you the recipe yesterday,i cant find the original recipe i used but if you search for petes superior tomato soup on here,that one is practically the same and tastes just as nice x

Sorry i didnt get to send you the recipe yesterday,i cant find the original recipe i used but if you search for petes superior tomato soup on here,that one is practically the same and tastes just as nice x

Thats ok :D I'll have a nosy on here lol

Really struggling this week,am so bored of having the same thing most days,with the sophie off school im finding it a struggle to find time to try new things, think im going to gain this week.i usually do green days as i like the 2 a and b choices but might give extra easy a go for a week,i dont get on well with extra easy but thought it would be a nice change.i wont post my food diary for yesterday as i was rushing about so much i cant actually remember what i ate but will try my best to be good today.how are you both getting on? Xxx

Morning Ali! I gained 1/2 a lb yesterday which I was terribly gutted about and had a 'mini' binge. Shouldn't weigh in early as I got on the scales this morning and they are saying lb loss even after I gorged! Grr... Keep up the good work, why not try changing your a and b choices to cereal or porridge for a bit of a change? Still easy then.

Aw im sorry that you gained hun, you will have that off next week, are you back on plan after your mini binge? Its been another bad day here food wise,just not in the zone this week and i really dont think * week has helped. I was thinking about changing my b choices to maybe alpen light bars and then that might take care of my sweet craving,going to sit down and write my meal plans out for next week im determined to have a loss again xxx

Hey you too stop moping hehe. Sparkledpixie sorry to hear about your gain but just lwt me kick you up ass then you can carry on lol. No seriously just start again and forget about it. Slimmingali I know the feeling just try to keep on track xx

Morning Girls

Well i got up this morning feeling like crap becuase of all the rubbish i ate yesterday and its given me the kick up the bum i needed so back on it today, i know im going to gain tomorrow but hey i'll get over it lol going to write out meal plans for next week and the following week as im on holiday and really want to stay on track. Sorry this hasnt really been a food diary this week and more of a moaning thread for me, but i will try harder :D xxxx

Don't worry about moaning, if it gets you back on track then it is doing its job! I was straight back on it yesterday and trying to keep my syns down and exercise levels up! Think I'm not eating enough free foods and then end up wanting more snacks so that is kind of what I'll be trying to do. Not sure if the exercise is slowing down the loss on the scales as well but can't find my tape measure to see if I am losing inches! I feel smaller and Mum said I am definitely smaller and look smaller than I did when we went away in January. In fact I was 6 lbs lighter on the scales then!

sparkledpixie said:
Don't worry about moaning, if it gets you back on track then it is doing its job! I was straight back on it yesterday and trying to keep my syns down and exercise levels up! Think I'm not eating enough free foods and then end up wanting more snacks so that is kind of what I'll be trying to do. Not sure if the exercise is slowing down the loss on the scales as well but can't find my tape measure to see if I am losing inches! I feel smaller and Mum said I am definitely smaller and look smaller than I did when we went away in January. In fact I was 6 lbs lighter on the scales then!

I must admit i did find that when i was going to the gym alot my weightloss slowed down. Will be interesting to see if you have lost inches...get that tape measure out lol xx

Back