SlimmingAli's food diary

mummy84 said:
Me too hehe :D Only a day to go now hehe.
Decided to walk to my local Asda this morning which was great going there but with 4 bags of shopping on way back proper knackered me out lol Its all hills where we live so nearly collapsed when I got through door lol. Was going to take kids to park this afternoon but think I wore them out too has they don't want to go and its lovely out lol.

Well done for walking hun especially taking the kids with you,how old are your little ones? Ive got 2 sophie is 6 and ellis has just turned 2.keep meaning to ask where are you from? I post mainly from my mobile so i cant see anyones statistics or anything xxx

Wednesday 24th August - green day

Breakfast: eggs x 2, baked beans mushrooms and tomatoes.

Lunch: low fat supernoodles

Mid afternoon snack:2 alpen light bars (heb)

Dinner:jacket potato with 2 hea of cheese and a spicy tomato concoction i threw together lol,which is chopped tomatoes,tin of baked beans,peppers,onions,mushrooms,garlic powder,chilli flakes,worcester sauce and a bit of beef bovril,yummy

Other snacks: 2 alpen light bars (heb) cracker bread (1 syn) and 2 biscuits (5syns)

Total syns 6

Well done for walking hun especially taking the kids with you,how old are your little ones? Ive got 2 sophie is 6 and ellis has just turned 2.keep meaning to ask where are you from? I post mainly from my mobile so i cant see anyones statistics or anything xxx

Yeah my daughter is quite a good walker but my son is still a lazy beggar lol. My daughter Avril is 5 in december and my son Brandon is 3 in december :)
I'm from south yorkshire. What about you?? xxx

Im in Essex so we are quite a distance away lol...well d day is here,nervous and excited,cant believe ive got to wait until 7.30 to see how ive done xxx

Good luck for weigh in Ali, looks like you have had a good week!

I'm loving your food diary's. Being new to this it gives me some ideas.
Thanks

Well im absolutely over the moon right now,i lost 6.5lb this week and won woman of the year for my group, really cant stop smiling.im off on holiday 2mrw but determined to stay on plan so will still be doing food diaries the best i can xxx

Well im absolutely over the moon right now,i lost 6.5lb this week and won woman of the year for my group, really cant stop smiling.im off on holiday 2mrw but determined to stay on plan so will still be doing food diaries the best i can xxx

OMG Well done you!!!! Knew you'd lose this week :D
Enjoy your hols - and congratulations on winning woman of the year :D

mummy84 said:
OMG Well done you!!!! Knew you'd lose this week :D
Enjoy your hols - and congratulations on winning woman of the year :D

Thank you hun,its the 2nd highest loss ive had since i joined sw i just cant stop smiling,thank you for you support this week xxx

Thank you hun,its the 2nd highest loss ive had since i joined sw i just cant stop smiling,thank you for you support this week xxx

Thats great :) You're welcome - its nice to have someone to rant or cheer to when you need to :) Been out today for a meal and decided after my meal to have pudding hehe. Shouldnt have really but it had turned cool and I thought a nice warm jam sponge pudding with custard would warm me up lol. Certainly did the trick plus Ive been good all day so treated myself lol. Gonna behave myself tomorrow to try and get a loss for saturday morning hehe :D

mummy84 said:
Thats great :) You're welcome - its nice to have someone to rant or cheer to when you need to :) Been out today for a meal and decided after my meal to have pudding hehe. Shouldnt have really but it had turned cool and I thought a nice warm jam sponge pudding with custard would warm me up lol. Certainly did the trick plus Ive been good all day so treated myself lol. Gonna behave myself tomorrow to try and get a loss for saturday morning hehe :D

You can do it hun , a litte treat wont hurt as long as you dont do it everyday you will be fine...it does sound like a lovely dessert, there is nothing like a warm pudding when its turned a bit chilly. Do u go to group or do u weigh in at home? Xx

You can do it hun , a litte treat wont hurt as long as you dont do it everyday you will be fine...it does sound like a lovely dessert, there is nothing like a warm pudding when its turned a bit chilly. Do u go to group or do u weigh in at home? Xx

Dont usually eat dessert at all but aint had jam sponge with custard for years and I really fancied it :D
I weigh in at home xx

mummy84 said:
Dont usually eat dessert at all but aint had jam sponge with custard for years and I really fancied it :D
I weigh in at home xx

Mmmmm custard, i havent had that for ages either, ive really been fancying rice pudding lately, i might have a look in the recipe threads and see if i can find a low syn version xxx

Thursday 25th August - green day

Breakfast - Egg,tomatoes,mushrooms,baked beans and 3 slices ww brown danish bread (heb)

Lunch- hot and spicy couscous (0.5 syns)

Late dinner - jacket potato, cheese (2heas) and salad

Snacks-biscuits (4syns) snacks at sw group (10syns)

Total syns -14syns

Weigh in result = -6.5

Wow what an amazing loss well done you! And woman of the year! You deserve it have a great holiday xx

Back