SlimmingAli's food diary

Well its been a much better day today,feeling a bit more positive
Wednesday 17th august-extra easy
Breakfast-egg,toms,mushroom,beans,bread (heb)
Lunch- jacket potato,chicken,salad and cheese (hea)
Dinner-Sw chips,bacon,beans,mushrooms and tomatoes
Snacks - 2 bannanas
Syns- 0 HOORAY!! LOL

Right i put on 1.5lb this week,but i am soooo determined to have a loss this week,i've written out my meal plan for the week and im going to try and alternate my days between green and extra easy and change my b choices a bit.fingers crossed this will be a good week,oh and my other half is going to hide the scales as i really think that my obsessive scale hopping is affecting the way i diet,will start food diaries again tonight xxx

Friday 19th august - green day

Breakfast-Egg,tomatoes and baked beans on toast (heb1)

Lunch - savoury rice (1syn)

Dinner- Tortilla pizza (5 syns + hea 1 and 2) and sw wedges

Snacks- Weetabix (heb2) mixed with fat free natural yogurt and options hot choc (2syns)

Drinks - sliced lemon in hot water, diet lemonade and NAS squash

Total syns- 8 :eek:)

mummy84 said:
That looks delicious hehe how did you make it has me & my partner both love pizza :D

Its just a wholemeal tortilla wrap from asda the ones from the mexican food aisle not the ones from the bakery ailse (they are alot higher in syns) you put it in the oven until it starts to crisp up then cover it with passata mixed with garlic and oregano and top with whatever you fancy and put back in the oven, doesnt take long just keep an eye on in to make sure the edges dont burn,its sooooo yummy and for 5syns and my a choices i think its well worth it..how are you getting on? Xx

Saturday 20th August - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Egg and bacon toastie (heb)

Lunch - Hot and spicy cous cous (1syn)

Dinner - Chicken stir fry with noodles,baby sweetcorn,red pepper, green beans and spring onion.

Dessert- sw eton mess (3 syns)

Snacks - blackberries, strawberries, apples.

Drink - hot water and lemon, diet lemonade,pepsi max,hot choc (2syns) made with 175ml milk (hea)

Total syns 8

Last edited:
My chicken stir fry and eton mess...yummy

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110820_192802.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110820_192802.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 34
  • ForumRunner_20110820_192838.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110820_192838.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 31
Sunday 21st august - extra easy

Breakfast: boiled egg and soldiers (heb)

Lunch: roasted vegetable couscous (0.5syns) with added peppers and onions

Dinner: sw wedges and omlette with bacon,onions,mushrooms,and toms

Dessert: syn free lemon dessert

Snacks:sliced chicken, strawberries,grapes, bannana, alpen light bar (3syns), meringue nest(3syns)

Drinks-hot water and lemon,diet lemonade, hot choc made with 175ml milk(2syns and hea)

Syns: 8.5

Last edited:
Hi Ali, just been having a read through your diary, your food looks yummy :)

Well done on the weight you've lost so far and better luck for your next WI xx

chickadee83 said:
Hi Ali, just been having a read through your diary, your food looks yummy :)

Well done on the weight you've lost so far and better luck for your next WI xx

Thanks alot hun,really hoping i get a good loss this week,im trying so hard,but even if i dont i will try not to be disappointed as i feel so much better in myself for getting back on plan properly. How are you getting on? Xx

OK....I've been following SW for 4 weeks now and I've averaged at 1 lb loss per week, which is fine i guess!! So 4 lbs down in total. I've started an exercise programme and since this I've gained 0.75 lbs for 2 weeks in a row!! I've been losing inches but hoping the lbs start to come off again soon! The pizza recipe looks good, might have to give that a go :) I have a syn free quiche in the oven as I type :) I'll drop back in and see how you're doing( and possibly steal some more recipes :D;):D

chickadee83 said:
OK....I've been following SW for 4 weeks now and I've averaged at 1 lb loss per week, which is fine i guess!! So 4 lbs down in total. I've started an exercise programme and since this I've gained 0.75 lbs for 2 weeks in a row!! I've been losing inches but hoping the lbs start to come off again soon! The pizza recipe looks good, might have to give that a go :) I have a syn free quiche in the oven as I type :) I'll drop back in and see how you're doing( and possibly steal some more recipes :D;):D

Keep going with it hun im sure the pounds will start dropping off soon,when i started going to the gym i gained weight but after a couple of weeks it started coming off again. Well done on losing 4lbs,ill try and think of some different things to eat to keep my food diary interesting lol,ive found most of my recipes on here. Good luck for this week xxx

Its just a wholemeal tortilla wrap from asda the ones from the mexican food aisle not the ones from the bakery ailse (they are alot higher in syns) you put it in the oven until it starts to crisp up then cover it with passata mixed with garlic and oregano and top with whatever you fancy and put back in the oven, doesnt take long just keep an eye on in to make sure the edges dont burn,its sooooo yummy and for 5syns and my a choices i think its well worth it..how are you getting on? Xx

Sounds great - will definately give it a go :D
I'm doing pretty well at the moment and even when I've gone over a little with my syns I've still tried to keep optimistic and so far its working lol. How are you??

mummy84 said:
Sounds great - will definately give it a go :D
I'm doing pretty well at the moment and even when I've gone over a little with my syns I've still tried to keep optimistic and so far its working lol. How are you??

Im glad you are having a good week,i think it helps if you can keep optimistic...PMA and all that lol im all good having a brilliant week sw wise,i really hope i can keep it up till thursday and get a good loss. I washed my car and did some gardening (that makes me sound old lol) to try and get a bit of body magic in and i went on a 3.5mile walk today. What have you been upto this weekend? X

Monday 22nd August - green day

Breakfast- porridge and ryvita crackebread with 2 tsp of jam (hea + heb + 1syn)

Lunch - Savoury rice (0.5syns)

Dinner - Egg,chips and beans

Snacks - grapes,strawberries,pickled onions, crackerbreads (heb) laughing cow triangles (hea) meringue nest (3syns)

Drinks -pepsi max, NAS squash hot choc (2syns)

Total syns - 6.5syns

Last edited:
Im glad you are having a good week,i think it helps if you can keep optimistic...PMA and all that lol im all good having a brilliant week sw wise,i really hope i can keep it up till thursday and get a good loss. I washed my car and did some gardening (that makes me sound old lol) to try and get a bit of body magic in and i went on a 3.5mile walk today. What have you been upto this weekend? X

Wow thats impressive hehe :D
I went to see my mum on saturday which included walking about 1 hour :). Not done much yesterday but had a yummy traditional sunday dinner yesterday lol. My sisters employer commented that I'd lost weight when I saw him saturday so that boosted my confidence hehe. Been walking round town today with an air of cockiness lol.
By sounds of things I reckon you will get good results on Thursday:D. Your recipes are great, I just get lazy & do same stuff lol.
Shame you dont live closer coz I need a running buddy lol. Let me know how you get on at weigh in hehe.
Mwaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :p

Well while im in the cinema waiting for the inbetweeners to start i thought id do my food diary

Tuesday 23rd august - green day

Breakfast - porridge and 1 crackerbread with jam (hea and heb + 1syn)

Lunch - low fat supernoodles

Dinner -egg, chips and beans

Snack - 2 alpen light bars (heb) and popcorn (11 syns,i weighed it out and took my own to the cinema,so determined this week)

Total syns - 12 :D

Bit of a boring day food wise,have just been so busy today,had to choose quick and easy food

mummy84 said:
Wow thats impressive hehe :D
I went to see my mum on saturday which included walking about 1 hour :). Not done much yesterday but had a yummy traditional sunday dinner yesterday lol. My sisters employer commented that I'd lost weight when I saw him saturday so that boosted my confidence hehe. Been walking round town today with an air of cockiness lol.
By sounds of things I reckon you will get good results on Thursday:D. Your recipes are great, I just get lazy & do same stuff lol.
Shame you dont live closer coz I need a running buddy lol. Let me know how you get on at weigh in hehe.
Mwaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :p

Ah hun its fab when people notice you've lost weight...and so you should walk round with an air of cockiness,be proud of what you have acheived so far,ill let you know how i get on with weigh in on thursday,the suspense is killing me lol xxx

Ah hun its fab when people notice you've lost weight...and so you should walk round with an air of cockiness,be proud of what you have acheived so far,ill let you know how i get on with weigh in on thursday,the suspense is killing me lol xxx

Me too hehe :D Only a day to go now hehe.
Decided to walk to my local Asda this morning which was great going there but with 4 bags of shopping on way back proper knackered me out lol Its all hills where we live so nearly collapsed when I got through door lol. Was going to take kids to park this afternoon but think I wore them out too has they don't want to go and its lovely out lol.

Back