SlimmingAli's food diary

mummy84 said:
aye my friend has it and it is a good phone :)
Well this week is one I want to forget as I've totally messed up and gained 3.5lb :(
So angry with myself but Im determined to carry on and stay on track next week. Think Im gonna come on here every night too has that seems to keep me on track xx
How are you doing xxx

We all have bad weeks hunni,just keep going with it and get back on track which i know you will do,i also had a very bad week and put on 5.5lb...whoops,but im going to be 100% this week and see if i can get that all off,got some of the girls from my thursday weighers thread checking in here daily to keep me focused, would you like me to do that on your food diary hunni? Xxx

Sat 10th September - green day

Day 2 of 100% week

3.30am - I took everyone to the kebab van when we came out of the clubs,i didnt have anything but was starving so came home and had roasted vegetable couscous (2 syns)

Breakfast - Egg,mushroom and tomato toastie (heb) with tomato sauce (2syns)

Lunch - beans on toast (heb) with 28g cheese (hea) and worcester sauce, pombears (4syns)

Dinner - savoury rice with added veg

Last edited:
slimmingali27 said:

Day 2 of 100% week

3.30am - I took everyone to the kebab van when we came out of the clubs,i didnt have anything but was starving so came home and had roasted vegetable couscous (2 syns)

Well done for not having anything of the kebab van! Here's to day 2, but Im sure if you can survive the kebab van you can survive anything!! X

slimmingali27 said:

Day 2 of 100% week

Saint!!!

Well done and keep going for day 2 of 100% week x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

We all have bad weeks hunni,just keep going with it and get back on track which i know you will do,i also had a very bad week and put on 5.5lb...whoops,but im going to be 100% this week and see if i can get that all off,got some of the girls from my thursday weighers thread checking in here daily to keep me focused, would you like me to do that on your food diary hunni? Xxx

Seems we both are following the same trend lol. Yes plz check on me I need a kick up ass lol xxx

Morning Ali, you all set for day 3? X

shenzi said:
Morning Ali, you all set for day 3? X

Morning hun,im kind if going back to day 1,had a disaster of an evening last night when i went to my sis in laws 30th bday party,determined not to let it turn into a bad week,so back to 100% and plenty of time to be spent at the gym x

Sorry that i have let all you 100%ers down already,i went to my sis in laws 30th bday party and i was so nervous (we was in fancy dress and ive turned t-total so no alcohol to calm the nerves) that i turned to the buffet, really need to stop using food as a comforter...so yeah apologies to everyone for being a let down but im back to it today xxxx

slimmingali27 said:
Sorry that i have let all you 100%ers down already,i went to my sis in laws 30th bday party and i was so nervous (we was in fancy dress and ive turned t-total so no alcohol to calm the nerves) that i turned to the buffet, really need to stop using food as a comforter...so yeah apologies to everyone for being a let down but im back to it today xxxx

Not to worry... line under it and we start again... Not a let down... You just have to learn that we can do this, but its not going to be easy... Hard for me too this weekend as food is very grab and go... Staff probs at the pub so working non stop... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Don't worry about last night just focus on today. It was only a blip and most likely nowhere near as bad as you thought so today is all you need to think about.

100% all the way :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

do not worry just forget about it and start afresh :D You are doing so well and just keep thinking how far you have come :D Plus if it makes you feel any better I'm a total wuss where buffets are concerned - I wanna munch everything lol

Good luck today Ali, don't worry about the blip day 2 today x x

Let's get back on track babe, I have had a bit of a set back this weekend, not eat enough or regular... I will be 100% today... we can do this...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Hi Alison, hope you don't mind me writing here ive been having a nightmare the last few weeks to Im back on it today we can do it hun x

Hi girls thank you for all the support really need it right now...sorry i didnt post a food diary yesterday,i just didnt have time to write it all down,kids really kept me busy,but it was a pretty good day...back to being 100% today,trying to stay syn free to try and rectify whatever damage i have done this weekend...was thinking about taking 2 weeks holiday from group and just going it alone and not weighing myself at all until i went back to group to see how i could do,but with the way in feeling right now not sure its one of my better ideas lol xxx

Emmajoyce said:
Hi Alison, hope you don't mind me writing here ive been having a nightmare the last few weeks to Im back on it today we can do it hun x

Hi ya babes,course i dont mind ya writing here pop in whenever ya want..hope you and steve had a fab day yesterday,still cant believe its been a year since your wedding how fast has that gone,we really do need to meet up again soon.good luck for getting back on track,u can do it hun,ill find ya food diary and try to help motivate ya,even though u r usually soooo focused anyway lol xxx

Monday 12th september - green day

Breakfast - weetabix (heb) and milk (hea)

Lunch - 2 eggs, mushrooms,toms,baked beans and 3 slices of ww brown danish (heb)

Dinner - im thinking sw chips,cheese (hea) and salad and then fruit

Back