SlimmingAli's food diary

Monday 5th september - green day

Breakfast - 2 eggs,toms,mushrooms,baked beans and 3 slices of ww brown danish bread (heb)

Lunch - was out with the kids they had maccy d's,i had 2 alpen light bars lol

Dinner - couscous (1syn) and strawberries with ff natural yogurt and sweetner

Snack-low fat supernoodles

Have been back to the gym today,burnt of 700cals then did 20 lengths of the pool,really enjoyed it

What phone did u get hun? I hurt ankle by walking to much lol,i didnt go over on it or anything i just got back from a 7 mile walk and it was hurting and hasnt stopped since,typical as my gym membership is just starting up again but cant be helped will just have to go easy x

Wow 7 miles is impressive :D Sods law your membership is starting again after injuring your ankle lol.
I got the nokia 5800 xpressmusic hehe :) Its a great phone hehe xx

Just popping in to make sure you stay 100% this week will check back tomorrow and good luck for this week :) x

Found you :)

100% club this week for sure!

Plus I see your in Basildon - I'm in Southend!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

mummy84 said:
Wow 7 miles is impressive :D Sods law your membership is starting again after injuring your ankle lol.
I got the nokia 5800 xpressmusic hehe :) Its a great phone hehe xx

Ive got the htc wildfire...i love it and couldnt be without it lol...how have you been getting on hunni? Xx

slimmingali27 said:
Thanks hun, what is you diary called and i will find you xxx

A day in the life of trying to overcome my head and lose this weight!

Oh and please excuse all the moaning drivel on my diary x

Last edited:
shenzi said:
A day in the life of trying to overcome my head and lose this weight!

Oh and please excuse all the moaning drivel on my diary x

Brilliant ill have a look now....and dont worry about all the moaning hun,thats what a diary is for xxx

Friday 9th September - Green day

Day 1 of 100% week

Early breakfast 6.00am - Strawberries and mullerlight yogurt

Proper breakfast 10.00am - Egg,mushrooms,tomatoes,baked beans and 2 slices of 400g wholemeal bread (heb)

Lunch - Hot and spicy couscous with added veg (2 syns)

Dinner - Small jacket potato with cheese (2heas) and baked beans

Im going out tonight so will save my other heb to have some toast when i get in from clubbing,im driving tonight so it will be diet cokes all the way lol

Last edited:
slimmingali27 said:

Day 1 of 100% week

Proper breakfast 10.00am - Egg,mushrooms,tomatoes,baked beans and 2 slices of 400g wholemeal bread (heb)

Looking good Mrs... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

slimmingali27 said:

Day 1 of 100% week

Mmm yum :) (except the mushrooms) But % wise very good x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ive got the htc wildfire...i love it and couldnt be without it lol...how have you been getting on hunni? Xx

aye my friend has it and it is a good phone :)
Well this week is one I want to forget as I've totally messed up and gained 3.5lb :(
So angry with myself but Im determined to carry on and stay on track next week. Think Im gonna come on here every night too has that seems to keep me on track xx
How are you doing xxx

Back