SlimmingAli's food diary

slimmingali27 said:
Hi ya babes,course i dont mind ya writing here pop in whenever ya want..hope you and steve had a fab day yesterday,still cant believe its been a year since your wedding how fast has that gone,we really do need to meet up again soon.good luck for getting back on track,u can do it hun,ill find ya food diary and try to help motivate ya,even though u r usually soooo focused anyway lol xxx

Yeah I know normally I am really been slacking on the excersise front but I'm back on track today I've got a wedding to go to on Saturday I wanna look nice lol so fingers crossed for a good loss, yeah we had n amazing time I know I can't believe it's been a year crazy ay lol x

You will get there - keep attending class as that will definately help you xx plus I'm always here at night to kick you up the bum lol
Your food diary looks pretty good so don't worry about that :D We will do it :D

100% day - done :) Yey!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Doing well babe let's keep it going, forget any hiccups and go for it big style... Day five and we will rock... x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Im sorry girls but ive let everyone down this week i just cant stick to this,i feel in a really bad place right now...im really really pleased you are all doing so well and i hope you all get the losses you so deserve this week but i just feel like sw is taking over my life it seems to be all i think about and everything seems to revolve around it..maybe in a few days when ive got over the awful pmt i seem to have right now ill feel a bit better but right now i feel like jacking it all in...good luck girls xxxxxx

slimmingali27 said:
Im sorry girls but ive let everyone down this week i just cant stick to this,i feel in a really bad place right now...im really really pleased you are all doing so well and i hope you all get the losses you so deserve this week but i just feel like sw is taking over my life it seems to be all i think about and everything seems to revolve around it..maybe in a few days when ive got over the awful pmt i seem to have right now ill feel a bit better but right now i feel like jacking it all in...good luck girls xxxxxx

Aw don't feel bad. If you need to have a break then have one. Don't feel pressured by us lot!!!

I feel like SW has taken over my life too (and minimins too tbh) but at the moment it's in a good way so I'm going with it. If you don't feel good then it might be best to have a break. I'm sure someone else will come along and put it better than me.

Anyway, sending hugs from sunny (not) southend x

slimmingali27 said:

Don't give in sweetie, just have a mini break and then you might feel better... We will be here no matter what, but don't undo what you have already... Give yourself and your pmt time out and refocus on what you want... Lots of hugs... Chelle xx

sleepytimesadie said:
Don't give in sweetie, just have a mini break and then you might feel better... We will be here no matter what, but don't undo what you have already... Give yourself and your pmt time out and refocus on what you want... Lots of hugs... Chelle xx

See :)

Aww Hun chin up I had a really bad pmt last week it's awful take a breather then get back on it, you have done amazing with your weight lose so far you should be very very proud xxx

Thank you for the support girls,im really sorry for my rant earlier ive just had such a bad day. Ive decided to go to the docs on thursday to see if there is anything i can take for the pmt,i thought it would get better as i lost weight but its getting worse and its having a big impact on my family life as i have it for nearly 2 weeks every month. Hoping going to the docs and if i can face it weigh in on thursday night will help me draw a line under what has been a terrible week and then i can try to get back on track the best i can on friday. I really dont want to give up,im so desperate to reach my target weight but right now it just seems so far away. Thanks again for the support you girls give,you are all true gems xxx

slimmingali27 said:
Thank you for the support girls,im really sorry for my rant earlier ive just had such a bad day. Ive decided to go to the docs on thursday to see if there is anything i can take for the pmt,i thought it would get better as i lost weight but its getting worse and its having a big impact on my family life as i have it for nearly 2 weeks every month. Hoping going to the docs and if i can face it weigh in on thursday night will help me draw a line under what has been a terrible week and then i can try to get back on track the best i can on friday. I really dont want to give up,im so desperate to reach my target weight but right now it just seems so far away. Thanks again for the support you girls give,you are all true gems xxx

Yes please go to see the doc, I did and it made such a difference, I still get pmt, but not half as bad, and losing weight and the people on here have helped me no end... Dig deep darling, and we will pick you up if you fall... always... Love Chelle Xx

Bless you I really feel for you xx I scrolled further down and saw you had PMT now for 2 weeks and are going to docs xx I'll be thinking of you - good luck. I would put sw on backburner just till you are sorted or it will drive you insane xx Without thinking you'll probably still eat healthily anyway which is all that matters :) Keep me posted about how things go on & if you need me just IM me.

Hi girls, well today i have eaten so much rubbish, thought it was what i needed...clearly wasnt as i feel sick and c*%p. I spoke to my consultant and we decided that i wont weigh in tomorrow and will book it as holiday but that i will still go to image therapy to get some motivation and we are going to have a little chat before group, got doctors aswell in the morn,so will hopefully feeling alot more positive tomorrow. Im just sitting here now writing my food plan for the next week as today has made me realise how much better off i am on slimming world, really can not go back to what i was...so im starting again from tomorrow, i will get my 100% week. Thanks again for the nice messages of support xxxx

slimmingali27 said:
Hi girls, well today i have eaten so much rubbish, thought it was what i needed...clearly wasnt as i feel sick and c*%p. I spoke to my consultant and we decided that i wont weigh in tomorrow and will book it as holiday but that i will still go to image therapy to get some motivation and we are going to have a little chat before group, got doctors aswell in the morn,so will hopefully feeling alot more positive tomorrow. Im just sitting here now writing my food plan for the next week as today has made me realise how much better off i am on slimming world, really can not go back to what i was...so im starting again from tomorrow, i will get my 100% week. Thanks again for the nice messages of support xxxx

Chin up Ali and think if you have a 7 day plan, that's now sorted so it won't take over your life... It's took over an hour or so to get organised xx

Thanks for all your support this week. Sorry that your week has been so tough. I'm really pleased that you spoke to your c and are going to group and to the docs as well. Hopefully next week you'll have a fantastic week to make up for it :)

Sounds like you have made up your mind which way to go and I am so pleased, we are all behind you and we will all check in again next week to see how you are doing and offer support when needed... lots of hugs... Chelle xx

Back