SlimmingAli's food diary

How's it going?

I hope group was ok last night x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi girls

Well went docs yesterday and she put me on the pill, Yasmin,anyone been on this one before? She said it might take a couple of months to start noticing a difference in my moods but ive got to go back in a couple of months and if no change she said there are lots more options we can talk through. I also went to group,didnt get weighed but stayed for image therapy. Feeling a bit more positive,just going to take one day at a time and hope for the best...i will get to my target...eventually lol.

Was so pleased to see all the fab losses you girls so rightly deserved,you are all fantastic xxx

Friday 16th september - green day

Breakfast - 2 weetabix (heb) ff nat yogurt and sweetner

Lunch - Egg,baked beans,mushrooms and tomatoes

Snack - 4 ryvita sesame (heb) 28g cheese (hea) and pickled onions

Dinner - jacket potato,cheese (hea) baked beans and salad

Last edited:
slimmingali27 said:
Hi girls

Well went docs yesterday and she put me on the pill, Yasmin,anyone been on this one before? She said it might take a couple of months to start noticing a difference in my moods but ive got to go back in a couple of months and if no change she said there are lots more options we can talk through. I also went to group,didnt get weighed but stayed for image therapy. Feeling a bit more positive,just going to take one day at a time and hope for the best...i will get to my target...eventually lol.

Was so pleased to see all the fab losses you girls so rightly deserved,you are all fantastic xxx

Haven't been on that one but, used to work in a pharmacy... Yasmin was always successful with pmt problems... Hugs... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Hi girls

Thanks for all your support last week - I really believe it spurred me on to do well.

As I usually use minimins on my phone I hadn't seen your amazing weight loss! It is instirational so well done x

Glad you went to group last night. I find it always helps to stay even if you don't want to as it's the other people who are a support - which is another reason I love this site!

Anyway - food today looks great so far.

Keep checking up on me please x

sleepytimesadie said:
Haven't been on that one but, used to work in a pharmacy... Yasmin was always successful with pmt problems... Hugs... xx

Thanks hun,heres hoping it works....managed to stick to plan today,feeling much better.how has your day been? Xxx

lsf666 said:
Thanks for all your support last week - I really believe it spurred me on to do well.

As I usually use minimins on my phone I hadn't seen your amazing weight loss! It is instirational so well done x

Glad you went to group last night. I find it always helps to stay even if you don't want to as it's the other people who are a support - which is another reason I love this site!

Anyway - food today looks great so far.

Keep checking up on me please x

Of course i will keep checking up on you hun,im sure you will be seeing another fab loss this week.

Thanks for saying my loss is inspirational,thats my problem i always come on here from my phone so i cant see everyone statistics. We are all inspirational though,anyone that has the willpower to shed the pounds is xxx

slimmingali27 said:
Of course i will keep checking up on you hun,im sure you will be seeing another fab loss this week.

Thanks for saying my loss is inspirational,thats my problem i always come on here from my phone so i cant see everyone statistics. We are all inspirational though,anyone that has the willpower to shed the pounds is xxx

My spelling!!!

Anyway, I was reading this months SW mag and theres an article in there about dealing with PMS! And the doctor mentioned Yasmin too.

If you don't want to get the mag - just read the article (I'm guilty if this with OK mag when I go to Tesco)!!!

slimmingali27 said:
Thanks hun,heres hoping it works....managed to stick to plan today,feeling much better.how has your day been? Xxx

Ok, been off from work which is unusual as I don't get many Fridays off but cool too... Pubs filling up slowly but if I don't like the bands I might just leg it upstairs... Food wise ok... And I am not drinking tonight... xx

lsf666 said:
My spelling!!!

Anyway, I was reading this months SW mag and theres an article in there about dealing with PMS! And the doctor mentioned Yasmin too.

If you don't want to get the mag - just read the article (I'm guilty if this with OK mag when I go to Tesco)!!!

Thanks for letting me know about that article hun i actually have the magazine...shows how well i read it as i never noticed it lol,ill have to dig it out.hope you have had a good day today xxx

slimmingali27 said:
Thanks for letting me know about that article hun i actually have the magazine...shows how well i read it as i never noticed it lol,ill have to dig it out.hope you have had a good day today xxx

That's ok. I read that after you mentioned it and rushed to tell you!!! I usually skim read same as you :)

How you doing today anyway?

sleepytimesadie said:
Keep it going babe, your doing well... Here's to day two... xx

Thank u hun..its been another good day here, just going to come over to your diary now and see how you are getting on xxx

Saturday 17th september - green day
Breakfast - egg,toms,mushrooms and beans

Lunch - 4 ryvita seasame(heb) 28g cheese (hea), pickled onions and cherry toms, packet of velvet crunch (4 syns)

Dinner - sw chips,eggs and beans

Snack while watching x factor - 4 ryvita seasame (heb) 28g cheese (hea)

slimmingali27 said:
Saturday 17th september - green day
Breakfast - egg,toms,mushrooms and beans

Lunch - 4 ryvita seasame(heb) 28g cheese (hea), pickled onions and cherry toms, packet of velvet crunch (4 syns)

Dinner - sw chips,eggs and beans

Snack while watching x factor - 4 ryvita seasame (heb) 28g cheese (hea)

Looks like 100% today :)

Btw. Loved x factor tonight. Especially the Essex girls! So cringy!!!

lsf666 said:
Looks like 100% today :)

Btw. Loved x factor tonight. Especially the Essex girls! So cringy!!!

I must of missed the essex girls everyone kept saying about them on fb but i dunno what i was doing...daydreaming of gary barlow probably lol..ill have to watch it again on catch up x

Sunday 18th september - green day

Breakfast - 2 weetabix (heb) ff nat yogurt,sliced banana

Lunch - egg,mushroom and tomato toastie (heb) with tom sauce (2 syns)

Dinner - sw chips and cheese (2heas)

Snack - hot and spicey cous cous (2 syns)

Last edited:
Morning x (yes I only just got up!!!)

The Essex girls were dressed in black &white stripes and had a ton of fake tan on :)

Back