slimslow's LL Diary

slimslow

Shall i start from current day or not.... twodays ago i caved in ... but i pulled my self together andi think i'mback on track.

I am on day 14 and oh what a challenge but its bed time and i amglad i got through. 1 walked a mile today anddid aqua classes twice tihis weekand hope thats made a difference and r back in ketosis. My next weigh inis tomorrow and hope i have lost at least a pound.

anyway i will do this ddaily to motivate me...

xx:)

keep going

Hiya,

Hopefully you will be ok now. Dont give up, it is like a new you waiting to be born. I have lost 54lbs since november, xmas was so hard but i really dont know where the strength comes from, but it was there all through xmas and new year. The benefits are so worth it. Shopping where you want, feeling great, confidence etc etc.Keep going and you will get stronger and stronger,

GOOD LUCK
feelin good x

Slimslow good for you for getting back on! That's what sets the fear in me. ie if I eat will I ever be able to get back on the wagon? Hope your weigh-in went well. I am now on Day 13 now and everyday I wake up thinking: "Am I going to get through today?" and every night I go to bed thinking:"Phew another day down." I almost feel like I'm wishing my life away.
Feelingood well done for losing so much and getting through Xmas and New Year!

Dont give up slimslow!
Im on day 14 too and have had loads of problems but you have done really well so far why throw it away?

Day 13 here! There's loads of us all in the same boat, we'll get through this together. keep going.

Hello Folks...
Its been a rather busy weekend as i have been on call and its been all go

I have good news though went to my weigh in on saturday and have lost another 4 pounds despite my little incident the other day. I am still in ketosis which is fab and its almost bedtime.

Thank you all for your support. This is realy hard work i would like to loose at least 7lbs by the 10th of february my partners birthday... making the total 1 st 4lbs.

Does exercise excelerate the weight loss or do u just firm up.

Your input is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.....xx
Kara

Big well done for the 4lbs. I think you should look on exercise as a way to be healthier and to tone up rather than a weight loss tool. Lighter life magazine had an article on it this month basically saying that the amount of exercise needed to lose weight is beyond most of us. Unless we intend on running miles a day of course.

Big well done for the 4lbs. I think you should look on exercise as a way to be healthier and to tone up rather than a weight loss tool. Lighter life magazine had an article on it this month basically saying that the amount of exercise needed to lose weight is beyond most of us. Unless we intend on running miles a day of course.

i Guess healthy is good but likemost human we are always looking for a quick fix...unfortunately. I have started walking and swimming aqua aerobics and hope these help for both fitness and weight exceleration.

Thanks See you tomorrow...

Kx

Well done slimslow for keeping going and doing so well. As for exercise, I am fairly active but I've never found exercise increased weight loss in the past (that might just be me)but it's definitely worth doing to tone up, generally feel better and be healthier. I think marathon runners lose weight but I'm not tempted to go down that route.

Week 3 day 4
Yesterday i was unable to log on for some unknown reason...
But yesterday was ok as i was busy but when i got home i got a little anxious as my partner was cooking so i did some house work and had a double shake. \went to bed and are fine this am. Hope this feeling lasts rather disappointed as my TOM has been going for 3 weeks now.
But i am going to keep on with it. I also need to drink more water as i am slowing do due to work and it not being practical to work out of meetings and when driving long distance any suggestions?

Hiya slimslow,

glad you are doing so well and a big huge well done for loosing another 4lbs, you are doing great:D

hiya been so busy missed yesterdays am and pm blog.

been coping but looking forward to going to been so chatterbox can't get to me.
How are u doing toots good i hope you appear to be just doing so well congratulations.

thanks for your support toots your fab......

speak to you later.

p.s. Where's Janice? emailed her yesterday and she was away from her desk and didnt make contact today....

Hiya Kara

I'm doing great thanks hun, looks like you are too!!!

I am off to Birmingham today, we have an exhibition up there tomorrow. There is a bout 5 of us all staying together at the same hotel, from different companies!! They have all planned to go out for a curry (my favorite)!! I don't want any of them to know what I am doing and I don't want to sit there, not eating and them thinking I am a "funny old cow"!! Just spoken to my boss and told him that I am not going out for the meal but will meet up with them after. I have got quite a bit of work I need to catch up on so I told him I was going to use this as my excuse. He knows what I am doing and has been fantastic, he has said he may even stay and keep me company, bless him!!!!!

Hope you have a good day babe, remember to keep glugging. Wish me luck for tonight:eek: :eek:

Hiya Kara

I'm doing great thanks hun, looks like you are too!!!

I am off to Birmingham today, we have an exhibition up there tomorrow. There is a bout 5 of us all staying together at the same hotel, from different companies!! They have all planned to go out for a curry (my favorite)!! I don't want any of them to know what I am doing and I don't want to sit there, not eating and them thinking I am a "funny old cow"!! Just spoken to my boss and told him that I am not going out for the meal but will meet up with them after. I have got quite a bit of work I need to catch up on so I told him I was going to use this as my excuse. He knows what I am doing and has been fantastic, he has said he may even stay and keep me company, bless him!!!!!

Hope you have a good day babe, remember to keep glugging. Wish me luck for tonight:eek: :eek:

hi

I have been so busy OMG its been absolute hell. :cry:

My life has been absolute shambles.... My car broke down clutch plate gobe will cost me £700.00, and this happened on saturday on my way to my weigh in s i dont know if i have lost any weight or how much for that matter my scale says i'm 17st but hey i could be wrong.

My left bottom wisdom tooth is coming through and hurts like hell. i JUST WANT TO BE COMFORTED...WITH FOOD. But no can do i guess. I know what u mean about people knowing about the diet. Just keep yourself busy and grrrrrrrrr your boss seemsto have a soft spot for you... on his chest. lol.

Good luck and speak to you real soon.

Kara:wave_cry:

Hi Kara,

I often find when we make our minds up to change our life and do something positive all sorts of things can go wrong as if to try and test us:(

Sorry about your car...ouch £700 !!!

Cutting wisdom teeth, remember it well as it hurt so much.

Things can only get better!

Love Mini xxx

hi

I have been so busy OMG its been absolute hell. :cry:

My life has been absolute shambles.... My car broke down clutch plate gobe will cost me £700.00, and this happened on saturday on my way to my weigh in s i dont know if i have lost any weight or how much for that matter my scale says i'm 17st but hey i could be wrong.

My left bottom wisdom tooth is coming through and hurts like hell. i JUST WANT TO BE COMFORTED...WITH FOOD. But no can do i guess. I know what u mean about people knowing about the diet. Just keep yourself busy and grrrrrrrrr your boss seemsto have a soft spot for you... on his chest. lol.

Good luck and speak to you real soon.

Kara:wave_cry:

Oh baby, **** happens I guess!!!! Keep strong honey and I will give you all the comfort you need right here ((hugs)).

Lmao at the boss comment, he is actually a friend of mine, before I even started working with him!!! Don't think he has a soft spot for me in that way, he is just a really nice guy:D :D

How are you doing today hun?

I am home sick and wondering how much weight i have lost as i was not weight last saturday. I am poorly and really want to eat, i havent been drinking enough and have a head ache from probably dehydration and the tooth ache.

I hope i feel better but the urge to eat is huge especially being at home aone. no one can see me.... sad really. I feel like a failure for this.

:cry:

Why do you feel like a failure? you havent eaten just want to, there is a difference. And even if you do and im not saying you should, that doesnt mean youve failed, we all have blips. As long as you dont give up and get back on track you will never be a failure. Dont be so hard on yourself.

Why do you feel like a failure? you havent eaten just want to, there is a difference. And even if you do and im not saying you should, that doesnt mean youve failed, we all have blips. As long as you dont give up and get back on track you will never be a failure. Dont be so hard on yourself.

Oh thank you babe,

i just feel rotten because i know whats in the fridge and i want it...all

I feel that i just wanna bve somewhere else where people are watching so i can act up and not eat.

Happe your a cutie for being supportive.... i hope i feel better soon so ican getout of this house.

kisses...

kara

Hi Kara, sorry you are not feeling so good. Have you taken any painkillers? Have you got a good book to take your mind off the fridge? Try not to think about it because you will only regret it. Write down a list of all the reasons why you want to be slim and why you are unhappy now.
Get better soon! xx

Back