SlinkySons diary to the new me!!!

Slinkyson

Gold Member
Hi all
Heres to a new start! :D
Really looking forward to seeing the weight drop off, not so looking forward to the dreaded headaches with ketosis but it will be worth it!
My story im sure is the same as most, im a yo-yo dieter and lose abit then give up well not this time!

Im here till the slinky end and im sooooo looking forward to reading your diaries and getting inspiration from you all! im not the negative type i always find positives in negatives so my posts will always be cheerful

here i come 10 stones woooooooop wooooooop

Welcome hunny

You may not get headaches I never did :) this plan and board is ace

Xxx

Hi Rebakah thanks for the welcome! ohh i hope i dont! im drinking loads so hoefully that will help! youve done really well i would love to lose a stone or more in my first month so fingers crossed :) im soo excited

You can do it Slinky!

:girlpower:

wohooo hope so! good luck with your weight loss too
day 1 is going great today ive had:
Vanilla cripsy shake
Hazelnut shake
Spag bol with 100g mushrooms and 2 small gherkins with 2 quorn fillets all within my allowance!

and loads of water!
just hope the motivation stays as soon as i see results im sure that will keep me motivated :)

Day 2
and im feeling ok no headaches yet! although i am drinking bloody loads so that maybe helping with that one! my oh works away Monday-Thursday so i know i will find the beginning of week easy ish but its the rest of the week i will struggle as we love nothing more than snuggling up with sweets and watching a film! but i have tyo stay strong and think long term im not happy at the size i am now so this has to be my priority i can chop a bar into tiny pieces and eat that if needbe! i just dont want to stress out when i see my oh eating near me! roll on weds when i have my first wi that will spurr me on i think :)
so today will go like this:
vanilla shake
hazelnut mousse made with mix a mouse
spag bol
quorn fillet x 2 105g in total with brocoli and mushrooms from allowance
loads of water and a couple of coke zero's

Yay! Stick to it hun, the results will be so worth it! I've weighed in today after week one
and lost 6lbs and that was even during the time of the month so nice one!
Once you get past the first three days you're on a roll x

wow thats ace well done you! im hoping for 6lbs well 5lbs will do me but more would be nice! i was sucessful before on slim and save so im hoping to shed alot fairly quickly! my sizes 14s are very tight and i refuse to buy 16s!

wow thats ace well done you! im hoping for 6lbs well 5lbs will do me but more would be nice! i was sucessful before on slim and save so im hoping to shed alot fairly quickly! my sizes 14s are very tight and i refuse to buy 16s!

Me too! If you go buying the next size up you just get complacent about the extra weight. Nothing like a tight waistband
to keep one focussed!!! x

I didn't get the breath last time but certainly got the headaches and the hunger feeling never really left me either I just learned to deal with it! The losses I had before kept me going I can't wait to see them again! I'm in the 12s as of this morning however I don't want to be I'm them long I'm heading for the 11s ASAP! I do weigh myself everyday this is something I've always done and could do with trying to break the habit so wi days are much more exciting! I'm going to make a conscious effort not to weigh myself until Sunday then Wednesday :)

Good plan. It makes your losses much more significant then!

Yeah that's what I'm hoping I need to hide the scales but not hide then too well because that can have a negative influence on things if I start to struggle sometimes just a sneaky peek on the scales is all I need to re-focus!

How's your day going shivie? Mines ok, Ive taken myself away from the temptation if eating as my oh is scoffing his tea so I'm upstairs out of the way with candles eveywhete to mask the smell lol

How's your day going shivie? Mines ok, Ive taken myself away from the temptation if eating as my oh is scoffing his tea so I'm upstairs out of the way with candles everywhere to mask the smell lol

Going great thanks! Happy with first week's loss of 6lbs (totm), it's a fine start and motivating me nicely!
Good idea to keep away from temptation for the first few days until the pangs die down!
Fab plan to light those scented candles, a tip I must note for future use!! x

Day 3
Woke up with a burst of energy, not hungry in the slightest, breaths stinks like dog breath! So I'm guessing ketosis had arrived woop woop with no headaches either!

So today will go like this
Choc crispy shake
Mac and cheese
Spag bol with mushrooms
Quorn fillets or another pack depending if I'm hungry or not!

Loving not being hungry cant wait fit a big whoosh which I'm hoping for towards wi weds :)))))

Ohh really!!! I can honestly say i usually always get this energy boost first thing but it does wear off! like now for example im bored senseless but feel too exhausted to do anything! lol

Almost the end of day 3 followed the plan 100% wish I had come back sooner but I'm here now that's the main thing! Bought myself a new dress today from tk max it's lush! It's my slimming into dress although it does fit me now but will look better in 1stone 7ibs time :)

Ummmmm not feeling the new porridge soooo glad I only ordered 1 just made it into a cookie to have with a decaf and yuk I almost threw up! However once I'd added a bit of sweetener and some nutmeg it wasnt too bad but I won't be getting them again!

Back