SlinkySons diary to the new me!!!

Cool I'm thinkin of playing with juddd and carbohydrates cycling myself when refeeding

Glad your getting on well Xx

Morning hun! So what u doing now juddd or Atkins or both lol i tried to do juddd but more focusing on carbs but it just didn't work I'm rubbish at Tryin to do my own thing I just get worked up haha.

Wish I could get my head around Atkins but it jet doesn't sounds for me atall, wish wish it was!!!

Well I'm flipping pee'd off as usuall the scales arnt moving, are u suprised? NO!!! I wasn't concentrating on lbs just inches at the minute but they don't seem be moving either!!! I should maybe start measuring in cm?

Anyway hope ur enjoying whichever diet ur doing xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi him I'm doing both the hair loss thing started freaking me our again and I'm sick of starving myself all the time! So I'm doing alternate dieting one day fasting on 400cals and the next healthy eating focusing in carbs my oh is doing it with me it's so much easier this way! I feel I've list but no idea if I have my scales broke on Monday desperately need some more!

I watched that programme about alternate days dieting that's what made my mind up because I really couldn't decide between Atkins and JUDDD so I'm doing both lol

It usually takes at least 2 weeks to start seeing results with exercise so hang on it there :) x

Yeah u go into ketosis in Atkins aswell! I suppose that's why it's great losses!

Sounds great what ur doing and even better OH doing it with you!

Thanks will hang on in there :-/

Xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

When I worked at the gym we had to measure people's weight and body far by measuring in cm's inches take longer to show! I couldn't get my head around how eating loads of fat didn't make you fat with the Atkins I know it works but I've always gone for low fat versions of everything so pysiologically couldn't eat the fat, like the skin on chicken etc just seemed so wrong! Lol, I think JUDDD will work for me but we'll see :) x

Am sure you'll do great hun x

Back