• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Attack Slip up in attack, what would you advise?

Hi ladies im doing this diet with my friend who has slipped up & ate rib eye steaks yesterday :doh:

She only realised when she had gained 1lb this morning, today officially would be her last day on attack, being day 6, should she restart, or do a few days longer to make up for the error?

Thank you xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Poppy03

Silver Member
Tough one. What has her weight loss been like? I assume the rib eye is fatty? Sorry not a steak eater. Perhaps one more day of PP wouldn't hurt but to be honest if that has been her only slip up in 6 days it seems unnecessary.

Rib eye is fattier and not Dukan friendly but there could be other reasons for the small gain, fluid retention...totm... High salt intake?
Its a tricky one to answer and not sure I've been doing it long enough to really advise but wish you and your friend loads of luck x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

thanks ladies, she has lost 4lbs in 5 days after gaining 1lb this morning, my thinking is is she has plateaued or gained again tomorrow to maybe do another 1/2 days on attack but if she is showing a loss then maybe move on, well we will see what tomorrow brings !! xx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slim And Save 3
Dukan Diet 2
Exante 4
Slim And Save 6
Lipotrim Forum 2