Attack Slip up in attack, what would you advise?

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by Jacey, 1 August 2011 Social URL.

1. Jacey

Jacey Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(7.87%)
    Diet:
    Heartbreak diet lol
    Hi ladies im doing this diet with my friend who has slipped up & ate rib eye steaks yesterday :doh:

She only realised when she had gained 1lb this morning, today officially would be her last day on attack, being day 6, should she restart, or do a few days longer to make up for the error?

Thank you xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Poppy03

Poppy03 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.43%)
    Diet:
    Dukan - Stab
    Tough one. What has her weight loss been like? I assume the rib eye is fatty? Sorry not a steak eater. Perhaps one more day of PP wouldn't hurt but to be honest if that has been her only slip up in 6 days it seems unnecessary.

4. DiamondX

DiamondX Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7.5lb(17.31%)
    Diet:
    Dukan from July 2011
    Rib eye is fattier and not Dukan friendly but there could be other reasons for the small gain, fluid retention...totm... High salt intake?
    Its a tricky one to answer and not sure I've been doing it long enough to really advise but wish you and your friend loads of luck x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

5. Jacey

Jacey Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(7.87%)
    Diet:
    Heartbreak diet lol
    thanks ladies, she has lost 4lbs in 5 days after gaining 1lb this morning, my thinking is is she has plateaued or gained again tomorrow to maybe do another 1/2 days on attack but if she is showing a loss then maybe move on, well we will see what tomorrow brings !! xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.