Attack Slip up in attack, what would you advise?

Jacey

Hi ladies im doing this diet with my friend who has slipped up & ate rib eye steaks yesterday :doh:

She only realised when she had gained 1lb this morning, today officially would be her last day on attack, being day 6, should she restart, or do a few days longer to make up for the error?

Thank you xx

Tough one. What has her weight loss been like? I assume the rib eye is fatty? Sorry not a steak eater. Perhaps one more day of PP wouldn't hurt but to be honest if that has been her only slip up in 6 days it seems unnecessary.

Rib eye is fattier and not Dukan friendly but there could be other reasons for the small gain, fluid retention...totm... High salt intake?
Its a tricky one to answer and not sure I've been doing it long enough to really advise but wish you and your friend loads of luck x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

thanks ladies, she has lost 4lbs in 5 days after gaining 1lb this morning, my thinking is is she has plateaued or gained again tomorrow to maybe do another 1/2 days on attack but if she is showing a loss then maybe move on, well we will see what tomorrow brings !! xx

Back