Slip up

SuziWoo

I'm nearly 10 weeks in and had my first major slip up last night. It's my TOM and I've been really hungry all week, definitely not been drinking anywhere near enough water and feeling a bit rubbish. Last night I sat and ate wispa bites and maltesers....I'm paying for it this morning, feeling bloated, headache and no energy...

Please send some words of encouragement and wisdom.

I'm off to have a pint of water now and a kick start and plan to keep myself busy today with housework.

Dont let a blip turn into a landslide. Decide what you want to do, dont let circumstances roll you into poor choices. x

Suzi, having your first major slip up feels terrible, and dealing with the sugar hangover is not pretty, but you've gone through those first few painful days before - u can do it again! TEN WEEKS with no major slip-ups is amazing! you'll be right back on track in a couple of days.

You've done really well so far - just try to look at the bigger picture - In 4 weeks time all the losses will add-up and average out & you'll be closer to goal - just stick with it

Thanks guys, felling positive today, yesterday has gone and nearly forgotten. Concentrating on drinking plenty today and about to take the kids for a swim.

Dont let a blip turn into a landslide. Decide what you want to do, dont let circumstances roll you into poor choices. x

I like this quote! Agree 100% its easy just to think bugger it, and go to town, but keep strong and draw a line under it.........you can do it!

Back