Slipped :(

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by HappyNoodles, 23 August 2011 Social URL.

1. HappyNoodles

HappyNoodles Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    After an amazing loss yesterday I had a huge slip today :( raging with myself I dunno what came over me Ughhhh, has anyone fell off the wagon and managed to jump back on? For what its worth one gotten cravings for black bean out of my system!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. losit

losit Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st9.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi, haven't fell off the wagon, but here's a tip i use.

Take a few minutes to really feel and experience that emotion of slipping...feel it in every part of your body and let it wash over you. Take that feeling and put it in a box in your brain, the next time you feel tempted open up that box and ask yourself can the taste of anything be worth the feeling of drowning in the rage of self loathing and guilt of a toss off the wagon.

4. funkystrut

funkystrut Full Member

Yes... for KFC on my first time round LT!! It was killing me until one day I completely flipped off the wagon and had to have it....now I can't stand the smell! I am guessing it will be something else this time....our minds playing games with us....get back on the wagon and stay strong!! Focus focus focus.....that has helped moi so far.

5. KellyLinton

KellyLinton Determined to succeed ...

Start Weight:
    16st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Daisy Happy ...

Tried to send you a private message but told your messaging service is full - Perhaps you are able to delete some of your older messages? [you still have the facility to download these to your computer]

I've saved the message and will try to send it again latter ...

Many thanks

6. Mrs jk

Mrs jk Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(14.15%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hey love my mum slipped first time and had no problems once she was back in ketosis- which was only 1.5 days for her.

Chin up- you can do it!

7. HappyNoodles

HappyNoodles Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Ted E Bear i deleted them so fire away, thanks for all the replies :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.