Slow Couple of weeks...

allye

Isn't it frustrating?

Lost 8lbs a week for the first two weeks, then only 2lb a week for the next two.

I know that I'm doing well overall, I've lost 20lbs in 4 weeks and coping well, not missing food, knowing that I'd be eating badly from stress if I wasn't following the plan so I'm glad I'm sticking with it, but still....

...I wanna lose more!

*impatient face*

20lb in a month is brilliant, more than you'd lose on any other diet probably!

I know having little/no losses can be annoying because we expect huge losses every week coz we're not eating and we want at least half a stone off a week dammit! but our bodies aren't having any of it!

As long as you're losing the 14lbs a month exante say then I guess the only thing you can do is stick with it and you'll get there :D

I know exactly how you feel - very frustrating :eek:

I try to look at the bigger picture though - a loss is still a loss, and better than gaining weight!! :)

I think your loss is really good, you wouldn't lost that much in a month by going to the gym! I used to go gym it took me months to shed 25lb. So 20lbs in one month is bloody brilliant!!!

I agree darcy15 a loss is a loss and even if you watch programmes like the biggest losser they have wkz when they hardly loss at all and they have worked so hard, the thing to remember is that the more weight you have to loss the bigger the weight falls off each wk until you reach a certain point then you should have steady weight loss of between 3-4lbs a wk, as blue buterfly points out exante say an average weight loss of 14lbs a month i have 16wks left until i reach my goal but if i go by what exante say i should lose it b4 :)

a loss is definitely a loss...But 20lbs in a month is even better! Bloody hell! I'd be hopping about like a mad woman if I lost 20lbs in a month!!! :) ..I know what you mean though, not losing or losing only 1 or 2lbs can be disheartening but, put it this way - you haven't gained and a loss is still a loss!!! Keep going, you're doing marvelously!! :D :D

Hi Alley
Im in the same place as you, on week 4 and weigh in day monday,but got on scales and only lost 1lb so far this week, feel so upset as not cheated. Ive suffered with constipation, but after having a poo this morning (sorry TMI) thought i would have a good weight loss, but nothing!!! surely we must loose on only 600 cal a day.
luv
Ali
x

Back