Total Solution Slow weight loss?

Startingout

I started Total Solution 30th August and only lost about 3lb in my first week. The first day I had fish for dinner but other than that I've been 100%.

Any ideas? Don't want to lose hope that it's going to be yet another diet that doesn't work.

I've been doing the 30day shred too as well as riding my horse.

Depending on the person, sometimes the weight just falls off right at the beginning of the 30 days and some times it's a slow start but falls between the 2nd and 4th week. Stick with it and keep a bit of faith in it and it will sort its self out

I'm sure it will work out as everyone is different but probably have a bigger loss in the next couple of weeks. have you measured yourself because you may be losing inches which is a great motivator!

Hi thank you!

I want to lose 2 stone so have quite a way to go yet. Hard to stay motivated if you don't see it on the scales :-(

Will get my OH to do some measuring and see what's happening!

Hi Starting out. Dont give up its early days yet, the diet does work you just need to give it time. Over the last 2 weeks I only lost 4lbs but this morning I weighed myself & have lost 3lbs over 3 days. In the end it tends to average itself out so that you lose approx a stone a month . Stay positive & that 2 stone will be gone before you know it. Have you a specific date that you need to lose it by ?. Oh the other thing is to make sure you drink plenty of water, that way the weight comes of a little quicker & you don't experience quite as many hunger pangs. Good luck x

Sort of worried I'm going to be the same Starting Out - have read so many stories about losing a stone in the first week - I'm scared to weigh myself in case I've lost nothing!!

Back