Slower weight loss than Lipotrim

and

Silver Member
I've done most of my diet this year with LT and had good loss.

Two weeks ago I switched to mainly exante and had only exante this week.

My losses have been 1.5lbs in two weeks... I think for some people the weight loss on exante is slower than lipotrim. I know everyone says they're the same but I am starting to think that's not true.

Anyone else experienced slower losses?

You don't have a lot left to lose though so your slow weight loss could just be down to that.
If you were doing lipotrim you may have had the same 1.5lb loss.

It's still going in the right direction, and, like Blue Butterfly says, you don't have much to go, so it tends to slow down a lot the nearer to goal you get.
What you thinking? switching back to Lipotrim?

1.5lbs in two weeks is very poor though.

I'm refeeding today and having a month of sensible eating. I need to learn to eat properly!
Then maybe it'll have to be LT for the final stone. Shame as exante tastes so much nicer and I love the bars!

I wouldnt worry about it being -1.5, ive done both lipotrim and exante, and it total the loses over all were the same however many weeks, but they did vary every week... and as you approach goal weight the weight loss definatley slows... and from reading your signature your in the healthy BMI so i wouldnt expect to have massive losses anyway but im pretty sure you will see it all working out on an average =)

Back