Small goals, big achievements!

Phili

Well - this is my 3rd attempt to join in the forum and post here and if this doesn't work I shall give up! I was so pleased with what I had written on my second attempt but now can't be bothered to repeat it and go to such lengths only for it to go to a moderator and then not appear.
Anyway - on day 6 , had first weigh in with CDC and .... lost 14lbs????!!!! That is mad!. She was a bit shocked and I am on 4 shakes a day at 5' 10".
This week I am preparing my next battle plan to help me thourgh and learning about SS+ so I have that option to keep me going. Day times are fine, eveings more of a challenge and I prowl the house, walking in and out of the kitchen. It is not easy is it ......

I'm not sure how to make new entries - I just click reply to thread - but is that right? any advice gratefully received!

Well, the night of my first weigh in - I did in fact have a meal and carefully measured and weighed out the allowed protein and salad. Kept it in a box in fridge just in case I decided not to go with it but in fact I did and really enjoyed it so that was a discovery for me - to be able to 'manage' the diet to suit me.

Yesterday went to London - a big challenge as trip out equals meal out! I did very well and walked and walked and walked - we climbed so many stairs all over the place I did feel my legs were very wobbly. Energy levels distinctly low!
anyway - my husband wanted to eat and whilst he had noodles, I did 'give in' and had a chicken salad. It was very nice and I told myself it was my CHOICE!!!! Enjoyed it, was sensible and decided it really wasn't the end of the world.

got up this morning feeling feeling good again and no hunger at all. It's now 2.15 and just had second shake (butterscotch - not bad at all!) following choc tetra for beakfast at 9.30. So all good! Have spent all morning painting a ceiling and that has been really good exercise as used a roller!!!!! Arms now ache!

I have rediscovered the golden veg hot drink and it is really really good and just what I need to have a savoury boost. Not overly keen on the soups so stick to sweet shakes and this week, had 2 bars. Recommend the drink!

Anyway - feeling happy with myself which is such a noce feeling after months of feeling so miserable - I cannot begin to tell you. Hated myself. Only bit scared that what if it all goes wrong and I fail and go back to that awful self loathing. I know i am doing this but can never quite believe I will do it:rolleyes:

Hi love an welcome to minis this is a great way to keep on track with loads of support and lovely ladies and gents x glad u worked out how to use it well done it is complicated but does get easier x really good going with how yr using the plan to suit u because if u don't feel deprived u will find it easier x here if u need anything Leanne x ps good luck with ur nxt weigh in and congrats on the stone loss that's amazing well done x

Hi Leanne!
Thanks for your lovely welcome - you have an incredible achievement!!!! Also pleased to see you started around where I am starting!!

Ah I didn't see yr start weight but at my heaviest I was 20stone I'm aiming to halfmybidy weight which is scary but got to be done x how are u today

I'm not too bad today thanks! I struggle in the evenings and sometimes prowl in and out of the kitchen. Tonight I managed to go upstairs and read while my husband had a meal and then a hot bath so seem to have managed the desire to pick. Realise only had 3 'meals' - tetra, shake and a bar - so could have another one as on 4 day. Seems a bit daft as not hungry and won't be long before asleep!

Had a really good walk this evening - managing to walk every day so far and feel it must help!

Rocky start this week. Completely off plan sat night to last night so my head is not in the right place at the moment but.... have started again this morning.....

Back