Smallest i can ever remember being .

thats amazing, huge well done to you

kingleds said:
Well done! I need to get my head round the whole being the smallest i've ever been thing! Struggling with it at the moment, so its nice to see someone has managed it!

It's an amazing feeling :) you'll get there good luck xxx

Thanks everyone :)

Wit woo mrs slinky B! You've certainly been an inspiration to me, bang on plan and focused. I need a bit of advice, I'm trying to catch you in the 12s and for 2 wednesdays running I've weighed in at 12'13'6 and today 12'13'4. Normally do it on mondays .but been finding that I eat late on Sundays. Should I stay or should I go to 12s.

Quins said:
Wit woo mrs slinky B! You've certainly been an inspiration to me, bang on plan and focused. I need a bit of advice, I'm trying to catch you in the 12s and for 2 wednesdays running I've weighed in at 12'13'6 and today 12'13'4. Normally do it on mondays .but been finding that I eat late on Sundays. Should I stay or should I go to 12s.

Come join us Hun :) before I move on to the 11's lol . Thanks hunni for you're kind words . I've had some lovely messages saying I've inspired people this week here & on Facebook . Really given me a boost :)

That's what I was thinking, you'll be disappearing (literally) before I get there!

I'm worried about going over to the 12s cos I have my team xmas do tomorrow. Don't want to say hello and then go back up, that's why I thought I might change my w I day.

I haven't been off plan for months, even at the last Quins match I drank gin and slim line plus had a red day.

Tomorrow will be totally off plan. Will I spontaneously combust once I've consumed over 15 syns?

Lol I'm sure you wont I had my 1st day off plan ever last sat ate an estimated 45 syns ( prob less & over estimated ) but still lost 2lb this week . If you good the rest of the week you'll be fine :) go for it be brave come join us :)

Back