Smashed my goal 6st 24 weeks But going to lose more, NEW Pics included !

amazing hun, you look a different person!! so inspiring, im only on week 2 and feel like i got ages to go :( xxx

ciaraxx said:
amazing hun, you look a different person!! so inspiring, im only on week 2 and feel like i got ages to go :( xxx

The time will fly by, it may not feel like it now but seriously I honestly don't miss food anymore :)
x x x

Wow I keep coming back to your thread what an inspiration, you must be so proud of yourself congratulations ! X

Wow! You look amazing! So much younger, and just so totally different! You sound like you have stuck to it 100%, is that right? Also, did you exercise much or was just day to day living enough?

zoe x said:
i also keep lookin at ur pics lol uve done soooo well. can i ask how much water u drank a day pls x

Thanks !

I drink between 3 and 4 ltr per day, plain water and green tea.

Exercise wise I joined a gym ( try to get there as much as poss on work days )
I also LOVE to walk, doing 8 miles this morning.
I use my fitness pal ( app on iPhone )
It calculates my kcal intake and if I input exercise it's a huge buzz as it tell me how many kcal I burn.

Another app I use is waterlogged, that one keeps track if my water intake and I seriously live it and have used it everysingle day for almost 6 months.

Good luck with your journey everyone and thanks again for all of the kind words.

My next ohitos will be my wedding ones at the weekend :)

x x x

Wow, you have done amazing well done x

angelupnorth said:
Thanks !

I drink between 3 and 4 ltr per day, plain water and green tea.

Exercise wise I joined a gym ( try to get there as much as poss on work days )
I also LOVE to walk, doing 8 miles this morning.
I use my fitness pal ( app on iPhone )
It calculates my kcal intake and if I input exercise it's a huge buzz as it tell me how many kcal I burn.

Another app I use is waterlogged, that one keeps track if my water intake and I seriously live it and have used it everysingle day for almost 6 months.

Good luck with your journey everyone and thanks again for all of the kind words.

My next ohitos will be my wedding ones at the weekend :)

x x x

Good luck with the wedding u r gonna be one sexee bride can't wait to see the Pics bet u wil
Look stunning :) enjoy xxxxxx

OMG!! U look totally amazing!!! well done!! I lost 4 stone recently on CWP and now a size 10 and it feels amazing to be at goal! U dont look like u need 2 lose anymore! xx

You look AMAZING!!!!

Awesome progress and total thinspiration, I think you are a goddess achieving what you have!

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy Today I officially broke through my 6 stone goal and have increased it by another STONE

Currently 10st 13 and want to now get to 10 st 3

MY ORIGIONAL goal was 11.3

View attachment 60463

View attachment 60464

Today 10st 13, Size 12 jeans woop woop !

View attachment 60465

Me in the pink wig last weekend for my hen weekend.

View attachment 60466

ME AT THE START ! 24 weeks ago 17 stone 3 !

Wow - that is an amazing loss and you are truly an inspiration...can I ask what you did about buying your wedding dress? I have about 10stone to lose in total, getting married next year and have no idea when to buy the dress to fit around me losing weight!

You look like a completely different person! Seeing these pictures is so inspiring. And goes to show it does work. You look amazing. Well done xxx

Back