***smashing our goals sunday hour by hour ***

Night all, had a good day today and looking forward to the next week ahead! (mmm..could this be because we're away for the weekend on Fri?!)x

Hello

thought I would drop in and say hi, I have had a good day been to work this morning I start a 7 on a sunday and by 12 realised I hadn't had my breakfast but had drank 1.5 litres of water and 3 cups of coffee x finished work at 2pm dashed straight home to get in the garden - sun cream book and shake made with lots of ice at the ready I chilled and caught some sunshine, after dozing I decided to do the ironing in the garden. After finishing I cleaned my fish tank and then sat down with my porridge and am chilling as OH is working until 11pm

Oh tested for ketosis and guess what the pink fairy has arrived (well it's more plum coloured) Deffo in ketosis - so pleased.

Well its work tomorrow and then off to the gym, only doing a light work out 10 mins on x-trainer and then weights and then treadmill for 10 mins my personal trainer keeps a close eye on me as he knows I'm on CD.

enough of my ramblings bye for now :p

Back