Smelly Elle's fantastic diary: Weight Loss? What Weight Loss?

Hey Taz - where's the support when I need it?

I'm with you there pugs. :D

We Men ROCK!!

Hi Elle, darling are you out there somewhere?????

How are we all, I have just been to the gym girls do I need to show the boys my big muscles!!

Bren
X

:party0011:
:party0011:H ERE COME THE GIRLS:party0011:​

:party0011:

You don't scare me ;)

OMG

How far are we going to take this boys????? Do we need to take this outside?

Hey, I'm ex Army and a para at that ;)

Yeah but we are females!!!!! That's very important to remember Jim.

Are you still working or retired and I dont mean that in a rude way as you mentioned ex Army?

Bren
X

ex army doesn't scare me Jim, I deal with fare evaders on a daily basis and they are tough cookies!

And I work with the teenagers other schools chuck out - that's tought cookies too x

Ah, but I have weapons of mass destruction, Tony said so.

Bren I am still working love, I posted a long bit on the big boys thread this morning I think, pretty much explains how I got where I am. I'm Head of IT for a retail company.

i say we go on strike and end the human race :p

OMG Abz - that's a little drastic :sigh: It would be a bit sad being the last person on earth :eek:

What would you do if you were the last person on earth Abz? :confused:

I would look into everyone else houses and see what tastes people had. I would drive really fast as I know I wouldn't crash into anyone (or get caught) and set off all the speed cameras!

i honestly don't know what i would do gem. it isn't something i would even dream of doing. but let's face it. it's a hell of a lot of power to have. without using weaponry :D i say girls win :D

abz xx

I'm still thinking but I think I'd find a bit of luxury for nothing - Oh and I might go and raid the chocolate factory cos being the last person on earth I'm not sure whether I'd worry or not. Then again I might decide to get on with things and just set up a good life for myself in a nice house with all the mod cons (and spares for when the mod cons broke). I might have to find my way down to Cornwall and live near a wind turbine so that I could run my mod cons x

I'd be down the pub ;)

It would have to be a female cos we're more resourceful than the guys x

Back