Smelly Elle's fantastic diary: Weight Loss? What Weight Loss?

What we are saying is coming true! So, lets start with, ooh, guys, did you hear, we all won the lottery! Abz got that wedding dress she always wanted, Gem got her hair dyed just the right colour purple and we all woke up this morning with our extra weight miraculously gone!

hehehe x

Oh yes, didn't we just and wasn't it wonderful x

Oooh and someone offered me 200k for my flat and I have bought a 4 bedroom house for 100k!

Hmmm, I thought women were the aliens?

I mean, let's face it if there were only men in the world look how happy we'd be.

We'd still be living in caves and wearing furs and hunting, sitting round the fire of an evening drinking beer and telling tall tales of the one that got away. We'd all be playing rugby whenever we wanted and never ever again have to answer the question "Does my bum look big in this" or have to pretend to be interested in paint colours or curtains. Whooo Hoooo fantastic :D

Errrr... you wouldn't Jim, the race would have died out years ago without us ladies to breed with!

Wasn't there some research not long ago that said that men were not necessarily good for womens health but that men were far healthier and happier in general in a relationship......... funny that!!!!!

No Taz, we'd be immortal and as for research Gem, well it's funny how often research contradicts itself ;)

Actually I agree really, well I agree that men who are happily married seem more content than those who aren't but maybe that's subjective.

Thanks for agreeing Jim and coming over to our side. Would you like to be a really girlie girl or a little more manly with it? x

Well gem, I'm hardly metrosexual or any form of new man I'm afraid, oh and I'm not very PC either.

haha, this is quite funny. from what i've seen there are a lot of men out there who couldn't do without their woman, but not many women who couldn't do without their men ;) the world would be one big, untidy mess should the female population die down, and should men become immortal, well... has anybody read the lord of the flies? You'd all kill each other off :p No, we women truly are the bees knees ;) xxx

Oh I don't know, I can cook, I can hunt and fish and feed myself. I can make beer and wine and I know how to operate the washing machine and use an iron. ;)

that's great jim!! i don't :D only kidding. OH is great at washing but it takes him about a year to iron anything and he will never get any better at it because he knows fine well that in order to go anywhere before it closes i'll end up doing it. but that's ok because he just ends up doing more washing :D

abz xx

I have read Lord of the Flies and I totally agree with you Elle. It's all about power struggles and survival of the fittest and the species would never survive on its own

Men are only good for one thing and they wouldn't be any good at that without us!

Some of them don't need anyone else for that either but we won't go into that :eek:

Behind every good man is a woman with a size nine boot methinks x

Yep, that's CERTAINLY me Gem hahahahaha. With my size 9 boot all ready to kick ass.

Ah come on Jim, you'd miss us just a teensy bit if we weren't around to brighten up your day?
x

Just read your title hon! Whassup? :hug99:

Back