Smidge's Final Push!

Spam fritters - oh that takes me back to school dinners

......gross, greasy things!! :eek:

Well done on the loss :)

....onwards and downwards :D

Lol he loves them but only from the chippy, luckily I can't stand them! The chips on the other hand.. :p

You will have to have words with your hubbie LOL. My one swears he will reduce his carb intake & then goes on to dipping his hand into the fruit & fibre box for the rest of the evening!
Hope your day has gone well x

You will have to have words with your hubbie LOL. My one swears he will reduce his carb intake & then goes on to dipping his hand into the fruit & fibre box for the rest of the evening!
Hope your day has gone well x

Haha, my OH has brought it back round just about under much persuasion! He has had a bar for breakfast, shake for lunch and is now making chicken and rice for dinner. Not great but better than bringing chips into my house :eek:

Another good day so far, same old routine.. gym, bar, walk, shake, walk, dinner! Getting a bit bored of the puréed nature of the diet now, fancy something crunchy. I see on Exante's website a list of ketosis friendly veg, maybe if I get desperate I will chomp on a bit of celery lol!

Got a few days off work now so I've booked in gym classes for Thurs/Fri/Mon to keep myself motivated as I tend to stray when I'm outside of routine. They are in the morning as well so I can do that in the morning then catch up with friends in the afternoon - that should keep me busy and my mind off of any temptations :cool:

Getting a little bored in the evenings now too. I feel like I have lots of energy as I'm burning all this fat but don't really have many hobbies other than TV and the odd puzzle book. I tried my hand at crochet but it's very hard.. I can't go out much as we don't have much cash... what does everyone else do to keep busy after work??

That's the problem with winter evenings. I usually do on line jigsaw puzzles. Watch a bit of TV on catch-up & look stuff up on lonely planet or trip advisor.

Most evenings I'm pretty tired & any old light entertainment keeps me amused LOL.

Can't see there being any problem with adding a bit of veg to the dinners. Chris use to do it & it didn't effect his weight loss. x

Sudoku is my favourite evening pastime at the moment - you can gets loads free online or with an app.

I used to do loads of crafts and plan to start that again - dressmaking, knitting, embroidery, card making, all sorts of things :)

I spend far too much time plonked in front of the TV, so need to get out of that habit :D

That's the problem with winter evenings. I usually do on line jigsaw puzzles. Watch a bit of TV on catch-up & look stuff up on lonely planet or trip advisor.
Most evenings I'm pretty tired & any old light entertainment keeps me amused LOL.
Can't see there being any problem with adding a bit of veg to the dinners. Chris use to do it & it didn't effect his weight loss. x

Hmm jigsaw puzzles, now that's an idea. I used to like doing them with my Mum, I might have to raid her stash ;)

I have avoided the celery temptation so far lol but I might get some for the future in that case.

Sudoku is my favourite evening pastime at the moment - you can gets loads free online or with an app.
I used to do loads of crafts and plan to start that again - dressmaking, knitting, embroidery, card making, all sorts of things :)
I spend far too much time plonked in front of the TV, so need to get out of that habit :D

Ah wow, go you - I wish I was good at crafts. I've tried but I never seem to get the hang of it. Maybe if I had a teacher or went to some classes that would help. I might have a look tomorrow and see what is around for that, it would be nice to make something :)

Good morning all! It's day 13 and I'm off work yay :p looking forward to a little break but also nervous about falling off the wagon so need to keep busy!

Had a nice little lie in today and my bar for brekkie. Going to get dressed in a mo and do some cleaning before legs, tums and bums! Then I'm off to a friends for a hair cut and catch up :D

Sounds like a good plan, I know what you mean about days off. Lovely to have them but there's always that worry that an empty mind quickly fills with thoughts of food. But you've got things mapped out for today, I'm sure you're going to do really well, enjoy your day :)

Have a good day hun and keep busy lol :) but enjoy your day off xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sounds like a good plan, I know what you mean about days off. Lovely to have them but there's always that worry that an empty mind quickly fills with thoughts of food. But you've got things mapped out for today, I'm sure you're going to do really well, enjoy your day :)

Have a good day hun and keep busy lol :) but enjoy your day off xx

Thanks ladies! Been so good so far but my crunchy cravings are starting to creep in again and I've heard the OH mention poppadum's which he fries up himself sometimes :eek: Just waiting for a man to come and quote us for a garden overhaul then it'll be about dinner time. I'm meant to have spag bol so I don't end up with too many of one thing in the final days.. but it's not my fav. Any suggestions of herb additions appreciated!!

ARRG! How on earth did I manage to do this diet for 3 months last year?! :raincloud:

Must stay focused!!

Keep going Smidge. All the hard work will be worth it x

I really needed that support last night! Went to bed in a bit of a huff lol

Feeling better today. Have spent 3 hours cleaning the living room and am now having a break! Popped out to Costa for a peppermint tea then I'll be back home for shake lunch and some more hours cleaning! It's just the evenings that get me, I'll have to find something to do tonight. Weigh in day tomorrow morning, fingers crossed I've hit my 4lb!

Glad it helped Smidge.
Your house is going to be shining like a new penny LOL x

Lol, it really is looking a bit show home like now! :p shame no wonder how much you clean when you've got a big dog and 2 cats you never really get all the hair up!!

That's why I got a Scnoodle. No moulting. The cats still do though & I'm allergic to them.:rolleyes:

So... weigh in day today..

Nothing to write home about, but nothing dire either. Managed 3lbs off this week. I'm a little upset with myself as I fell off the wagon a bit last night and ate a piece of SFC and an onion bhaji my OH had. I also had a couple of blocks of his Cadbury's.. :(

So I think overall I'm pleased the weight is coming off but am disappointed in myself a little (and thinking on Susie's diary) I'm determined to have a 100% shiny perfect TS week this week unless absolutely unavoidable.

Wish me luck!!

Congrats on the weigh in. 3lbs might not seem a lot but it's a good loss in my eyes :)
I figure I could lose 1lb-2lbs every week just eating healthy and exercising so 3lbs and above makes Exante worth it!

Back