smiling from ear to ear

fantastic!! I dropped from 24 to 22 jeans. Still wear the bigger clothes but my sis in law is nagging me that they look terrible now. I'm happy they look too big :D Id love to rush out n buy loads of new stuff but like its been said, the new stuff wont fit for long anyway :D
My biggest smile came when I put on a teeshirt that had been tight and it now is loose. Its a keeper tho, will do as a bed tee, not parting with that one :D

GLL said:
fantastic!! I dropped from 24 to 22 jeans. Still wear the bigger clothes but my sis in law is nagging me that they look terrible now. I'm happy they look too big :D Id love to rush out n buy loads of new stuff but like its been said, the new stuff wont fit for long anyway :D
My biggest smile came when I put on a teeshirt that had been tight and it now is loose. Its a keeper tho, will do as a bed tee, not parting with that one :D

Yes it's a great feeling isn't it well done I'm the same don't want to buy too much just yet as it will b a waste primark and peacocks are my fab shops atm

Back