smug birthday plans!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by BlackRose, 18 April 2009 Social URL.

1. BlackRose

BlackRose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Boots Slender Shakes
    We are feeling very smug and happy with oneself. Tis my birthday on Friday, and as I'm only really getting going on LT -my resolve is at its weakest. So contrary to previous attempts I have told all my friends and family about the diet. I have told them to back off basically and that I need to do this for my health and sanity and THEY HAVE BEEN BRILLIANT!!

So my birthday...usually a minefield of temptation so I've suckered a friend into doing an LT style diet for the day (NO solids for her mwahahaha) -well she asked what I wanted for my birthday and I told her I wanted her empathy :D -bless er wee heart she's up for it - and we are going ice-skating!! WOOP WOOP!!

No alcohol, no grub. Just fun exercise and a just turned 29 year old making a fool of herself. I can't bloody wait.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.