Extra Easy Snack ideas for newbie

Laurajade23

Hi all! I'm new here and also new to slimming world. I have been following the extra easy diet for a week and have so far lost 6lb's :)

I'm struggling with snack ideas. I used to love a packet of crisps or chocolate biscuit (or 5 lol) in the evening or even when in a rush just grabbing a choccy bar but really wanna make this work!
I've found that a packet of quavers is 5 syns (Is that right??)

What are some good free or low syn snack foods that I can get when fruit and muller light just won't do??

Thanks!!

If you go to the syn values sub forum there is a sticky thread at the top all about low syn snacks. Loads of ideas in there x

Hi I'm new on here today too! Although I'm not much of a chocolate fan here's my suggestion: funsize bars! Most supermarkets have their own brand funsize versions of popular bars available as either multipacks or variety packs. They're generally 5 syns each which isn't too naughty! My tip would be to keep them in fridge so it takes longer to eat!!! Lol!

Well done on your weight loss so far!

If fruit and mullerlight don't work as a snack I would say you need to eat more for your meals.

More satisfying meals means you won't really need any more than fruit as a snack.

Since starting sw and filling up on decent healthy meals I've wanted to snack less, but when I do its usually fruit or ryvita with spread either has a healthy extra or synned.

You could make up a big fruit salad and keep it in the fridge for emergency snack attacks. Or drink some water/diet fizzy drink to see if its just your brain confusing thirsty with hungry.

I'm relatively new to sw too, hope you're getting on with it well xx

Back