Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Snacking problems?!?!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by likklebex, 30 October 2010 Social URL.

1. likklebex

likklebex Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(8.33%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Just thought i would share my new found snack solution!! I keep going to the fridge to find things to munch on and i need to stop cos although i am picking things like fat free yoghurts or a handful of grapes etc every now and then, they are eating up my points. So today i bought a HUGE punnet of mushrooms and i have to say they do the trick just nicely!! Of course you have to love raw mushrooms for this to be of any use to you!

Also, i have found that an Options hot choc for about 1.5 points in the evenings tends to curb my sweet tooth... lasts longer than a biscuit or a choc bar as well so you're getting longer satisfaction for your pints hehe! :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sucette

sucette Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0.5lb(8.26%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I love options too! I like the new ones they have brought out, a little bit creamier (I think they work out at 2 points though), the chocolate brownie one is my favourite.

As a savoury snack I like raw carrot dipped in this thing I got from sainsbury's called "very lazy chilli", which is basically chopped red cherries pickled in vinegar.

I wish I did like mushrooms, they are such a good bulking food!

4. likklebex

likklebex Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(8.33%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Is the "Very Lazy Chilli" Free?? Cos that sounds lush!! xx

5. sucette

sucette Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0.5lb(8.26%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I haven't calculated but the ingredients are literally chopped red chillies and vinegar, so I imagine it is free. Plus, it's so spicy you only need a tiny amount so the calories must be negligible! It's supposed to be used during cooking rather than for dipping but I like to try and make my food versatile :D. When i buy fresh chillies I never use them all and they tend to shrivel up and look sad, so this is a bit more economical.

It's something of an acquired taste but I have a fetish for this kind of thing. Weirdly, I don't like very spicy food though. It tastes a bit like if you mix a Flaming Hot Monster Munch with a Pickled Onion Monster Munch.

6. likklebex

likklebex Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(8.33%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I shall look out for it! I LOVE monster munch!! xx

7. CherrySummer

CherrySummer Silver Member

Start Weight:
    9st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I love mushrooms but not raw hehe!! i keep carrots cucumber peppers and very lean ham in the fridge that normally keeps me going!! :D

8. Mumzy

Mumzy Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st9lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I quite like raw mushrooms, although i do prefer them cooked. Ive been known to snack on them before lol.
    I love options too. esp the white choccy one :) have to add a sweetner to it tho x

9. JoeJoe

JoeJoe Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st10.2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.4lb(10.09%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Lurrrrve options.. me and my OH have one in an evening when we're watching tv together. x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.