Snacks help!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by mscaw, 18 August 2011 Social URL.

1. mscaw

mscaw Member

Hi everyone :)

I work very weird shift patterns (mainly nights and lates) with 5 boys who constantly eat naughty food!! :(

I have equal cravings for sweet chocolately snacks and also for savoury crisp snacks!! The boys of course eat whatever they want whenever they want!!

Can I please ask you to share your ideas and favourite snacks with me the lower synned the better but open to everything!!

Thanks in advance :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. heyxtara

heyxtara Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(25%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Maybe use hifi bars of Alpen light's as a HeXB choice - that's how I manage to get around my sweet tooth!

Also, Freddo bars are only 5 syns - and because you can eat the entire thing, psychologically you've had a chocolate bar. Also, curly wurly's are only 6 syns, and they take ages to eat if you keep them in the freezer.

As for crisps and stuff, snack a jacks are good, and you can get the individual packet ones :) Also, wotsits and quavers aren't totally ridiculous in syns, neither are monster munch. Hope this helps! Good luck!

4. PatchworkPuss

PatchworkPuss Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3.5lb(39.42%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    There is a lengthy sticky all about low syn snacks in the syn values sub-forum. I would start by taking a look at that.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.