1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Snacks help!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by mscaw, 18 August 2011 Social URL.

1. mscaw

mscaw Member

Hi everyone :)

I work very weird shift patterns (mainly nights and lates) with 5 boys who constantly eat naughty food!! :(

I have equal cravings for sweet chocolately snacks and also for savoury crisp snacks!! The boys of course eat whatever they want whenever they want!!

Can I please ask you to share your ideas and favourite snacks with me the lower synned the better but open to everything!!

Thanks in advance :)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. heyxtara

heyxtara Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world
    Maybe use hifi bars of Alpen light's as a HeXB choice - that's how I manage to get around my sweet tooth!

Also, Freddo bars are only 5 syns - and because you can eat the entire thing, psychologically you've had a chocolate bar. Also, curly wurly's are only 6 syns, and they take ages to eat if you keep them in the freezer.

As for crisps and stuff, snack a jacks are good, and you can get the individual packet ones :) Also, wotsits and quavers aren't totally ridiculous in syns, neither are monster munch. Hope this helps! Good luck!
  4. PatchworkPuss

PatchworkPuss Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    There is a lengthy sticky all about low syn snacks in the syn values sub-forum. I would start by taking a look at that.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.