Snacks help!!!

mscaw

Hi everyone :)

I work very weird shift patterns (mainly nights and lates) with 5 boys who constantly eat naughty food!! :(

I have equal cravings for sweet chocolately snacks and also for savoury crisp snacks!! The boys of course eat whatever they want whenever they want!!

Can I please ask you to share your ideas and favourite snacks with me the lower synned the better but open to everything!!

Thanks in advance :)

Maybe use hifi bars of Alpen light's as a HeXB choice - that's how I manage to get around my sweet tooth!

Also, Freddo bars are only 5 syns - and because you can eat the entire thing, psychologically you've had a chocolate bar. Also, curly wurly's are only 6 syns, and they take ages to eat if you keep them in the freezer.

As for crisps and stuff, snack a jacks are good, and you can get the individual packet ones :) Also, wotsits and quavers aren't totally ridiculous in syns, neither are monster munch. Hope this helps! Good luck!

There is a lengthy sticky all about low syn snacks in the syn values sub-forum. I would start by taking a look at that.

Back