So annoyed with myself!!!!!

leighxx

After a bad Saturday night I got right back on track yesterday thinking it'll be all good I'll get it back before WI on Thursday. Then woke up this morning feeling really sick & with really bad stomach pains, so just don't feel like eating much, especially fruit and veg. So now got a really bad feeling about WI. Anyone got any tips about how I can minimise the damage in 2 days?
Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

This probably isn't want you want to hear but if your not well there are more important things in life than worrying about not losing. Look after yourself and then draw a line and start again. It was only one day so it can't be life threastening can it?Hope your better soon and I bet it won't be that bad.

Thanks yeah I know it's probs not the end of the world it's just a problem cos 2 weeks ago I had a binge week too although luckily STS. Don't know why I'm intent on sabotaging myself just when I hit the 2 stone and only have 1 and a half to go. Was really annoyed on Saturday because of laziness I just bought a pepperoni pizza even though I knew I was drinking, then checked after I'd eaten and had several budweisers at 6 syns each only to fond that there's 10 and a half syns in 100g of pizza and I ate all 437g. Hopefully the fact that I had no syns yesterday & have only had a couple of slices of toast today won't cause too much damage. I've got 2 weekends of drinking coming up also, but think I'll be ok if I use my syns weekly instead of daily :)

Loads of water and some excercise ? maybe some swimming or a power walk ?

Lisa

Thanks guys I had thought of super speed soup but would only do the veg I don't think I could eat all the beans and green lentils and stuff (I'm a pretty fussy eater). Think I'll just get back on track for this week & hope it's not as bad as I think it will be. Might do success express for the next couple if weeks cos I have a couple of heavy weekends coming up :)

On a bit of a tangent - which Budweiser do you get for 6 syns - is it the little bottles? Hope you feel better soon and have a successful weigh in x

Beegee said:
On a bit of a tangent - which Budweiser do you get for 6 syns - is it the little bottles? Hope you feel better soon and have a successful weigh in x

6 for a 330ml bottle, just checked and my bottles are 300ml so just under 6 syns :D

Well still feeling really sickly today so doesn't look like I'll be back on plan today either. I know I shouldn't but had a sneaky peek at the scales and think I've managed to still lose 1lb, so if that's the case or I've STS I'll be happy

louisedan said:
:clap::banana dancer:great-hope your a abit better now!

Definitely feeling better now I even managed to just eat s lamb steak, new pots & an enormous serving of turnip & cabbage :)

Back