so chuffed

soccermom

I AM A WEMITT x
I won woman of the year at my group :eek::D a little bit embarrassed and shy about giving a speech, but I did it :D

I have to say I owe a lot of my "title" to all my minimins pals, so thank you especially my online support pal meli (I know you on your holidays but I had to mention you x)

I started last november and almost at my 5 stone mark with another 5 still to go, but i'll get there :D especially with your help xxxxxxx

Thank you :kissass:

Huge congratulations Kaye! Well done you - you're an inspiration to us mere mortals! What a truly fab achievement. Hugs ZXXX

awww well done!!! you have done amazingly

Helen

xxx

Wow!Well done you!That is a fantastic achievement :D x

congratulations hun! sounds like you are an inspiration to your team! Well done!
Don't feel embarassed, you've worked hard to lose 5 stone and that is their way of recognising that!
:D

that's great, very well done

EKKK!thats so amazing! MASSIVE congratulations! whats your secret for doing so well becuase that is an amazing loss, i hope you are really proud of yourself hun:) well done againxxxxx

Thanks everyone :D I have no secret really I just follow the plans. I started of on mainly red with a couple of green days thrown in, but now I find myself doing mainly EE.

I allow myself between 10 and 15 syns and exercise at the gym 3/4 times a week.

I like going to class and do get a lot from it, next week a group of us are starting zumba classes so it also improves my social life. So all in all sw has really changed my life in more ways than one :D

have a great week everyone and stick with it x

Fan-flipping-tastic Soccermom! Wear your 'crown' with pride, you've worked hard for it. Massive well done to you! :clap: You go girl! :party0011:

p.s. can I have your autograph please? :D LOL

WOW!!! congratulations....and it sounds very well deserved!!
enjoy xxx

Brilliant - you must be so pleased. :)

I just love hearing sucess stories - thanks for sharing.

Wow, well done :happy096: You have lost so much already and heading towards your goal. Good luck with the rest of your journey :D

Thank you everyone just got back from a few days visiting family in great yarmouth and havent been able to get online to thank everyone earlier.

Have a great weekend and thanks for the kind messages x

Back