So day seven and is all well in the vlcd house

Discussion in 'Exante' started by sarahb2, 23 July 2011 Social URL.

1. sarahb2

sarahb2 Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st10lb
    Current Weight:
    20st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(4.28%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world at home
    Well need a little help and reasurance. Out for a meal at friends house so he's catering for my needs with high protein and low carb. I've been on TS for 6 days. Anywho out shopping with hubby and mum, diet bar in pocket and they decided dinner was in order. So I had a black tea and intended ( yes I said intended to have my bar)but sat in a food court with people munching all around me was too much. So I had a small salad (lettuce, cucumber, tomato, onion and some lean chicken breast) Please someone tell me I'll be ok !!!!! After this evenings meal I'm back on TS. HELP IF YOU CAN, Sarah x :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. skinnyminny2be

skinnyminny2be Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(7.69%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    thats fine : ) all are ok for ketosis and shouldnt have a massive effect on your weightloss. youve had a working solution days thats all x x

4. Biggie

Biggie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    250.8lb
    Current Weight:
    250.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    150.8lb
    Lost(%):
    0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante Total Solution
    oh don't worry Sarah :) It was a WS meal. I bet you will be fine and not out off Ketosis.
    The best choice is dark green veg. So the tomato and onion wasn't the best option. But since you has a small salad, I wouldn't worry about it. Cheer up girl! It'll be okay :)
    Tomorrow is a new day, and you will stay strong and focused.
    xxx
    Biggie

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.