So disappointed in myself

At least Hifi bars should rush through your system pretty quickly!!! ;) Its my birthday weekend and I spent £35 for 3 of us to pig out at our hearts content at Pizza Hut...Ate like a horse! But hey, its once a year and I am human and I ENJOYED MYSELF!!! And its diet again tomorrow ;) and I will have put on but I am happy it will come off again. Chin up and smile!

happy birthday......think i will do the same on my birthday...I love pizza hut.....though have to wait until May:cry:

We have all done it, you just have to pick yourself up, draw a line under it and start again. The mistake I always used to make was if I had a lapse I would consider the entire week as a flop and just stay off plan til WI. I since learnt that the best thing to do is stop it as soon as possible and get right back on plan and exercise damage limitation

Thanks folks! I have returned to the plan and been good as gold and even bought my first pair of size 18 trousers to get me back in the SW mode. Don't and won't fit for ages yet but I wanted them and am NOT going to buy 20's ever again! Has worked well cos I have enjoyed today and the 'memories' of Pizza Hut ;)

Good for you and I'm sure you'll be in those size 18's before you know it! Glad you had a fabby birthday x

You will be in the size 18's before you know it. I remember getting my first pair of size 18 jeans and it felt great!

Back