so disappointed with myself! :(

Tanya c

Hi Ladies, hope you're all well. am so mad with myself... Today was my 4th weigh in and up until this week I had lost 8lbs. my 1st wedding anniversary is next week but decided to celebrate this week.. had a lovely meal midweek but this turned into a week of indulgence takeaways, desserts, the lot! I knew i had put on but today i shocked myself. weighed in and have gained 4-5lbs.... please tell me this is water weight! advice to u all, don't do what I did.... :(:(?#

Ooo dear ! At least it was for a lovely occasion . Write it off its done now just make sure you get back on it! I put 4lb on when i went on holiday !!

You have had good loses so far so shouldn't take long to come off so only two weeks wasted really in a long journey x

Forget this week of indulgence, put it behind yo and start a fresh x it is disheartening but your anniversary is once a year, as are birthdays and other celebrations. It's not so much what you do during these few celebrations, but what it do the rest of the time so allow yourselves those 'happy' extra pounds which should come of quickly. Stick to the plan like glue this next week, do some extra exercise and you should be right back on track xx

Yeah like everyone said its a once a year thing and a very special occasions, don't beat yourself up too much about it hun, there is a seat back on the waggon for you xxxx

Thanks for all the kind words Ladies. I got back on track yesterday and today it seems I'm 2lbs down. Hope this continues for the week! hope u are all having a good week x

How are you feeling now Tanya? Xx

hey Carrie, i'm much better now thanks. Have got back into the swing of things and have lost 3 of the 5lbs i put on. Hope to have lost it all by my weigh in on sat. how's your diet going?

Excellent stuff and it's brill that you're easily pulling it back round, well done xx so far so good with me, though I need to stop weighing myself! Yesterday my scales had me believe I'd lost 8lbs so far when in fact it's 5lbs. Still a fantastic loss 5 days in - today's my 6th and weigh day tomorrow, so I'm happy with anything above the 2lbs I'd love to achieve each week xx

I've had a blowout since last Weds really eeeek! I got back on it though and dropped most of my gain for todays weigh in. It'll come back off in no time hun xx

Back