So excited!

LTagain

I've only been on the diet 2 weeks and everyone was very kind telling me how I looked like I'd lost alot of weight (couldn't get weighed today because of bank holiday so has to be tomorrow) and I thought it was just because they knew I was dieting and wanted to encourage me however I was at a friends birthday over the weekend and the pictures really show the difference I was amazed! The 1st picture was taken 3 weeks before I started! P.S excuse the face was obviously telling someone off :eek:
meb4.jpg

Honey the difference is amazing. In just 2 weeks. Doesnt it just motivate you to keep going. Thanks for posting this as it inspires others.

Niamh xxx

Hi LTAGAIN,

Honestly the difference is very noticeable, you look very pretty! The brunette definitely suits you. Good luck on your journey hun xx

Hi there

Well done - thats amazing. I think sometimes we underestimate the difference LT can make!!! You look fantastic - keep it up

Ps - I prefer the brunette too - it really suits you

Oh yes, the difference is definitely noticable!!
xx

Thank you all means so much, just wanted to share the pictures in case anyone else was feeling their weight loss wasn't too noticeable either! Your all so kind!

The blonde had to go it had started to go green :eek: definitely agree brunette looks better!

Thank you mrsd2b for such a lovely compliment!

Natalie
xx

Back