So Excited !!!

Quite right you should be proud :) You did fantastic sticking with the plan through such busy times. Must've been rough going so long with nothing! Glad you have your new blender now though :)

xx

hi medgibbons just been reading your blog and i must say im impressed you ve done great and under the work conditions aswell i couldnt cope myself im currently on day 3 tried this diet before and didnt make it past dinner on day 3 so am excited now keep up the good work x
goals:
make it past day 1 J
Make it past day 3
complete 1st week and weight in
lose my 1st stone
get back into my size 20s
Get BMI below 40
lose 2nd stone would like this b4 (cribo)
CHRISTMAS REFEED ?????
lose 2 1/2 stone
Get back into my 18s
lose 3 stone
lose 3 1/2 stone
lose 4 stone
Refeed

hey guys
just arrived back in dublin following a hecktic week of travelling around the UK! Went from london to Cambridge to London to Wales and finally home today. Am in full swing this week after a rough few days at the course. Got through the weekend surrounded by 20 other girls all eating full breakfasts, lunches and three course dinners. Was present at all the meals and did not feel tempted at all :) I really feel that I've lost a good bit this week but havent weighed myself yet. Came home and literally tried on my entire wardrobe and EVERYTHING fits!! (moreorless :p) got into my jeans again for the first time in a year and was delighted to be able to put away a lot of clothes that are now saggy and too big :) i bought a fab new coat in Fran and Jane that i absolutely love and got compliments left right and centre so all in all a great week 4. Weigh in on Tuesday so fingers crossed guys xx

Best of luck scary movie - you can do it just get through week one and it definitely gets easier

Well everyone - had my 4th Weigh In today with my TOTM and post call water retention and have lost another 2kg bringing total weight loss to 19 lbs! im really pleased with this as i havent had a slip up yet and lasts weeks losses were a bit crap :)

That's brilliant x

Well done Med, I'm delighted for you. You've really done so well what with your work hours being so hectic and last week surrounded by all that food, big pat on the back for you! x

hey guys
sorry havent posted in a week been busy in work and didnt really have anything interesting to say! Still 100% - week five finished tonight and I havent had a slip yet since i started (though cheese looks really really good right now - just sitting in my fridge all by itself :) ) So far Ive lost 23 pounds - about 4lb per week which im very happy with. Everyone has noticed in work and my parents were thrilled when they saw me for the first time in three weeks. my best friends wedding is in a week and a half and Im brides maid but have decided to not eat t the wedding unless im having a tough time in which case i might nibble on some meat :p started exercising finally today jogged to and from work (3.5K each way) considering i havent done any exercise since May i was pretty feckin happy with myself :) hopefully i can build it up as the full distance to my job (im still taking bus some of the way) is 7.8KM each way so ill do my best to make it some day! so all in all things are going well, still going strong on the diet and feeling great. keep it up everyone and thanks for your ongoing support it really makes a difference!

That's fantastic med!! Well done hun x x x

That's brilliant Med, I'm delighted for you xxx

great job..keep it up! :)

Well done Cathy you are flying girl xx

Hi all long to time no see - had a mad week in work hence the no blogging. delighted to say that at the end of week six i am down another 2kg which means i hit my two stone loss pretty much!! im thrilled with this as it seems to be a very steady 2kg a week for the past four weeks allowing me to project a bit and guess that i should be down to my goal weight in another 7 weeks. this puts me at around the 12th january +/- a little blip on xmas day which i have to allow myself for my sanity :) facing another tough challenge on saturday - im bridesmaid at my best friends wedding and the day is kicking off with a champagne and pastry breakfast followed by the usual massive five course dinner cake etc... will stick 100% to my lipotrim but its gonna take some willpower!! i still havent let a morsal of food cross my lips to date though i find with each passing week i miss food psychologically more and more - anyone else find anything similar around this time. Final question - ANY chance of sipping a smal glass of champagne or would i be in trouble - anyone had a slip before and got away with it?? not talking much now mind you literally a half flute xx

I had a glass of wine, just the one, on two occasions. But I did have a little food with it.

Good luck and stay strong x

Well done Med, that's such a good weight loss. I was/am the very same as you, the more the weeks go by the more I think about food, but not about eating it as such, just about it, loving the smell of it, and looking at the textures and llllllloooooooovvvvvvvvveeeeeee cooking shows :) :)

I can't advise about the champers, I haven't a clue but sure I'm sure if you had a small tiny bit you'd be okay, but maybe you'd be better off doing as Sandra did and having a tiny bit of dinner and then the alcohol??

I hope you enjoy the wedding anyway, that's the main thing...you should feel amazing with your new figure!! x

thanks guys will take your advice on board - will try and have a tiny bit of food perhaps if im feeling i need some champers but hopefully i can avoid it all and stick to the straight and narrow!!

Back