So Excited !!!

You should be so proud. Well done x

hi everyone - end of day five today wohoo! Had a tough evening in the pub with my OH. He had dinner which looked AMAZING in fact all the food coming out of the kitchen was stuff i would normally go for and cave in and eat even on a diet. So i stayed focused, drank some peppermint tea and water and made it through. Am currently sitting with all my friends being offered all sorts of jelly/chcocolate/marshmallow goodies but I'm JUST SAYING NO!!!! Cannot wait until my first WI I hope all this is going to be worth it.\
xx

Morning guys -day six today - nearly at WI! feeling ok - had a big lie-on in bed so got up at 1pm starving and woozy - shock horror :) gonna face the cinema laer without my usual treats so that should be a nice challenge and habit to break - off to buy a really good blender to help crush ice for my milk shakes - thnks for all the support by the way especially as ive been keeping this diet on the QT from most of my friends and family xx

You are doing great med... Keep it up hun, and good luck for tomorrows weigh in x x

Well done you! Those challenges are not easy to overcome - meals out, cinema etc but when you have done each one you know you can do them any time.

hey hun how you getting on now? you must have started to hit ketosis by now, that should help the hunger x x

thanks guys - yeah sosohopeful reckon i MUST be in ketosis by now (have been 100% all week) not as hungry at all just ravenous when it comes up to meal times, breath horrendous according to my OH :p have a mini bottle of listerine in my handbag and every time i use the bathroom when im out (which is like every four minutes with all the water!) I take some listerine which seems to be keeping on top of things! Also decided that if im going to look after my weight i should also be looking after my skin - working in the hospital im exposed to air con and heating all day so skin is SO dry - went to boots who are doing a fab three for two offer and bought LOADS of stuff to help me glow - hand cream, foot cream, body butter, cleanser, exfoliater, toner , moisturiser, hair treatements etc so should look and feel like ive left a spa after my morning showers :p i figure if we cant spoil ourselves with food we should at least spoil ourselves with baths !! - off to the cinema minus the popcorn and diet coke xx

Hi Medgibbons
I use the Nu Phar breath strips, you get them in any chemist, which we're allowed to use on LT. Not only does it cure the dog breath, but it actually takes the edge of the appetite between shakes. I find them really good. Good luck with the weigh in.

Thanks Ssusee yeah i have a packet of nuphar myself find them fine but i figure if i get in the habit of using the listerine it will be great for my teeth and gums too!!! definitely find the nuphar handy for the purse though!

Hi everyone - ok so day 7 today !! Would love to say that it's nearly bedtime but sadly I'm not even half way through my call shift :( had to skip breakfast because we had an emergency so didn't eat anything until 230 - was physically shaking and felt awful but got my shake into me and was grand after that. Wasn't peckish until 7 so I've just had my soup and I still have a shake left for later - I've no food after this shake for tomorrow as I'm due to my weigh in which won't happen til lunch time by the time work is over so I'll trynand delay my shake as much as possible or even have it at 6 am before I start doing blood tests on the poor babies! So proud of myself that I made it this far - feel very mich in the swing of things and realize that with work flying by everyday I wont even notice time going by. Please god staying 100% equates to a good WI in tomorrow - thanks again for all your help and support and ill talk to ye then xx

Hiya, i'm just a day behind you and am very keen to see what you achieve at the weigh in. I too have been 100% LT so lets hope we all get good results. I am going to buy Ketosticks at the weigh in so I can check things if I am anxious.

Well done and fab reading your diary !

Good luck meds xx

Hi guys sorry wasn't around yesterday pretty bad call no sleep :( anyway had my WI yesterday and 9 lb down !! Very happy with that and already fit into a dress that wouldn't close only last week . Also tried the flapjack peanut and although it is like pea nutty cardboard at least I can chew and don't need a straw so roll em on :) staying happy xx Cathy

Last edited:
Hi Medgibbons
Well done with your fantastic loss. All the hard work has been worthwhile, that's what's so great about this diet, you can see the work you've done on the scales!
Suse

Well done Cathy... A great weight loss, and getting into a dress hun! x x x

The worst is over now, so good luck for the next few weeks x x

Well done Cathy, that's fantastic...this week will fly by now that you've had that loss, you'll be so looking forward to the next weigh-in. It sounds tough having to be on call and have your shakes at all times of the day but you're making it work, keep it up ;) x

Hi guys sorry wasn't around yesterday pretty bad call no sleep :( anyway had my WI yesterday and 9 lb down !! Very happy with that and already fit into a dress that wouldn't close only last week . Also tried the flapjack peanut and although it is like pea nutty cardboard at least I can chew and don't need a straw so roll em on :) staying happy xx Cathy

Well done thus such a big loss :clap:

Thanks so much guys again I value your help and support so much! Had my first day in work not on call today which went in such a blur I can't believe I'm only home and the day is over. - diet ..... No problem! I must say though i came back from an ambulance transfer at half six and e canteen were cooking chips and MY GOD did i have a craving - for about two seconds :) so otherwise grand except i have a cold coming on my throat has been sore and scratchy all day :( hopefully it doesn't progress as I'm in work all weekend so fingers crossed girlies xx

Back