So Excited !!!

Morning all , so day 10 today can't believe this week is just disappearing!! My sore throat has developed into tonsillitis so am on the bus to work feeling a but sorry for myself but nothing that some neurofen won't help :p took a sneaky peek at the scales today and im down another .5 kg so that's nice and hopefully it keeps up. Had a yucky dream last night that I was with friends and just randomly started drinking diet coke and eating chocolate while I watched myself yelling stop!!! So bizarre , woke up thinking it was real and that I had broken the diet til I realized it was all a dream phew!! Anyhoo that's all for now talk to ye later xx

hope you feel better soon hun. and very well done on your weight loss so far. the weight will continue to drop off you'll see.
xxx

Brilliant start Cathy x

Morning all - so had a rough night last night my cold has turned into man flu its official :p woke at 4 am to the OH snoring while i coughed spluttered and had my nose behaving like a professional tap! Not sure when i fell back asleep but today I am super tired and Yucky and best of all I'm on a call again. As a silver lining I guess the diet is the last thing on my mind so I'm just getting on with it as usual with no problems have definitely noticed the weight off my face and my bum as my comfy pants are hanging low like a home boy :) will talk again over the weekend keep up the great work everyone xx Cathy

I hope you feel better soon Cathy x x

Well done on ya bum hanging out!!! pmsl x x

Morning all just on the bus home post call got no sleep and cold not much better so am feeling rather sorry for myself. Was a crazy shift in the end only managed to eat two portions not three just no appetite and too busy to whizz up the shake and too thirsty to eat a dry husk aka flapjack. Am heading home for breakfast and bed now hope everyone has a great day xx

How do you mix up your shakes? When I'm super busy I tend to use one of the shaker cups that I bought from pharmacist. It has a mesh like piece of plastic that cover the top, before you put on the lid. This gets rid of ALL the lumps in the shake. So it's just a case of adding water, lipotrim pack, shake and glug. Super fast! :)

Hope you sleep well and feel better soon!

xx

Cathy I have so much respect for you doing this diet and working the hours that you do. I hope you have a really good sleep and some time to get well today x

thanks Ella appreciate the support :) Hi jayne i do have one of those shakers but i drink my shake and soup hot which doesnt work with the shaker apparently - even that would have taken too much time out i literally didnt sit down all day and night - twas a shocker !

Well guys as you can see my second weigh-in went pretty well another 5 pnds which brings me just over the stone mile marker. Have found it tough over the last few days as I have been in call in the hospital a lot and had very busy shifts leaving me with little sleep rest and nutrition. Not a lot i can do about it though but my goal for this week is to try and keep up my water intake as I can forget to drink at times. Still have my stinking cold though I think it's finally lifting. Still going 100% which is great and my clothes are so much lower already it's fantastic ! I have a wedding on Friday and was panicked about what tower but I fit quite nicely into my favourite Karen miller size 12! Dress so shall be very pleased with myself come Friday and people may start to notice the weight. On a lighter note in work I wear scrubs every day so not unexpectedly noone has spotted a thing yet however my new goal in work is to get down to small/medium scrubs :) have already dropped a pant size from extra large to large so was rather pleased with that to - so lots of positives this week - roll on the next fee days and god give me strength to drink water through a wedding reception !!!!

That's brilliant!

Funnily enough I tried an old favourite Karen Millen twinset on yesterday too! It's a 2 which I'm not sure what size that is, but it's bloody tiny and was a bit too snug just yet.....I think that I had ribs when I bought it! It's great having clothes that fit again! No more trackies with the arse hanging out for me.

Have a great time at the wedding......water mmmmm

thats it exactly sandra! cant wait til people start to notice it - but obviousyl have to stop wearing scrubs and start wearing real clothes first!!

Well guys facing a pretty big challenge tonight - I'm down in Kilkenny at a friends wedding and managed to sit through a round table dinner without eating any of the food! The staff at the hotel were incredibly understanding and so discreet but they happily made me my soup and served it to me during the main course and it was the nicest I've ever had it! The waitress was really kind and seemed to understand the diet as she asked me would I like herbal tea afterwards I was so impressed! So I'm up I'm the room jut having my chocolate shake i think the hardest oart will be resisting the ubiquitous sandwiches and cocktail sausages think I'll probably leave the room for a while same for breakfast with full fry - very difficult to resist. Just shows that it is possible to resist these situations and that people will facilitate you if you ask! Fitting my dress tonight and feeling fab - signing out x

Well done! X

well done you for being so strong x x

Well had my week three weigh in yesterday a day early and post call so no major surprises that I lost only one kilo :( pretty disappointed I guess as I have been 100% since the start despite a wedding last week! I'm hoping it's just a blip this week so finges crossed. On a more positive note my breasts have shrunk dramatically ( not s poositive for my boyfriend) and have come down by two cup sizes already feels great! Did anyone else notice the same thing? Xx

I haven't changed shape really, so am still in all the same clothes as i was when i was heavier.

At least it was a loss, so well done med .. And looking at the bigger picture, you have lost over a stone in 3 weeks, so well done x x

Well had my week three weigh in yesterday a day early and post call so no major surprises that I lost only one kilo :( pretty disappointed I guess as I have been 100% since the start despite a wedding last week! I'm hoping it's just a blip this week so finges crossed. On a more positive note my breasts have shrunk dramatically ( not s poositive for my boyfriend) and have come down by two cup sizes already feels great! Did anyone else notice the same thing? Xx

This weight loss thing affects us all so differently ....I'm still wearing the same bra size but with them done up a lot tighter. My actual boobs don't seem to have changed at all, not like my bum and tum....why's that I wonder? Cos aren't breasts composed entirely of fat? My shoulders and neck are now quite boney.......

everything has changed for me girls especially the breasts lol my husband says he is divorcing me under trade description act as its not what he signed up to lol x x

Hehe yeah I'm in a similar situation with my OH. I've had a pretty heinous day today. Flew into London at midnight last night. Had to leave my blender at home :( had to get up at 545 to get a train to Cambridge and sat through a whole days lectures with no food as in .. Nothing from 5pm yesterday until 7pm this evening! Sat through breakfast, lunch, two breaks and dinner without touching anything and I was starving ! Seeing as I'm here all week I ended up getting a 20 pound taxi to the nearest argues and buying a new blender so am now finally satisfied thank god. Found it really really hard today was hungry and miserable but am so proud I stuck to it!

Back