So far so good!!

Jarvisolat

Day 1

Well today is my first day and it's going okish so far... I can't lie I am so very very starving!! & keep getting little devilish thoughts encouraging me to take a bite of this and that... However, I have not succumbed to these temptations!! Honestly I am ravished tho (even cardboard seems appealing right about know).. I hope that tomorrow will be better/easier...

Making the dinner was a challenge as the smell has got my stmache juices churning!!

As for the Boullion drink.. Im looking to invest in some.. Please say it is ok.. I think I need it to take the edge off lol

Anywho.. other than that so far so good, only time will tell... (it will all be worth it *she says*) lol

Roll on day 2

:flirt2:

Hello :D
Yes bouillion is okay to drink.
It is very good to drink when you feel like something savoury to eat :)
Coffee or tea sweetened with sweeteners is good for the sweet cravings :)
Good luck
Marge
:D

Day 2

My mind is playing awful tricks on me today, and that little devil inside my head keeps telling me to eat.. Go on just a little bite it wont hurt you.. I just wanna shout shut up I am not eating anything I am the way I am today because I keep listening to you!!!, but scared people will think I am mad lol..

I am not feeling as heady as I did yesterday, however I am having bouts of dizzyness, so decided to chew some chewing gum!! never again!!

Every so often I have to tell myself that it will get easier... I can not wait til im in ketosis, as I have something to look forward to...

I am currently cooking the dinna for my LG & OH and is sure do smell delish... I think im going to take my laptop & Vanilla Shake upstairs, and read post on this forum whilst they devour the scrumptious meal I so lovingly prepared for them...

After all is said and done today has been another success.. I must tell myself that if I can do two days I can do three.... Perseverance is the key...

After all is said and done today has been another success.. I must tell myself that if I can do two days I can do three.... Perseverance is the key...

Exactly !!
Just plod on with it, one day by one day, and you WILL get there
Marge
:)

Day 3

Ok, well I feel ever so proud of my self 2 day, as I have not allowed myself to be slightly bothered by wanting to eat, don't get me wrong I am starving but really not paying any attention to it!!

Felt really wozzy when I woke up but feeling absolutly fantastic right now, I wonder if I am close to ketosis.. Really need to invest in sum ketostick me thinks..

So many trips to the little girls room 2day, gosh I didn't think the water would rush through me like it has.

Somebody caught me drinking my shake at work today, I was so annoyed as I do not want anybody to know what I am doing.. I just want them to hopefully see the changes.. I knew by there reaction what they were thinking... Do not know if im being paranoid or what but I kept hearing fat joke for the rest of the afternoon.

Oh well, so curious to know how I am doing so far, I have decided to give myself a mid week weight in as I am just so very curious!!

Roll on tomorrow :character00180:

Hi You sound like you have your head in the right place. I started same time as you and have had simular feelings but hey we are both now on day 3 and it will only get easier. A little weigh im can do no harm. Good luck with your week and I look forward to seeing your weight loss
Jane
xx

I hope I have the strength & will power to do exactly that... How are you finding your journery to a better looking, healther you??

I am doing remarkably well, considering I am one of the worlds worst dieters :eek:
I guess my head is in the right place for it now :)

I know what you mean about not saying anything at work. I am/was very much the same when I started, and still not everyone knows... some do, but most dont.
One of the woman I work with, gave the big knowing looks to me too, when she found out.
I have to say, she is only looking through green envy eyes now, as she has been doing WW for about the same amount of time, maybe slightly less... and she has lost about a stone.
She likes to know about how everyone is doing on their diets or what exercise they are doing ect ect ... and she has yet to ask me how much weight I have lost :rolleyes:

You keep on with your plodding Jarvis, thats all I'm doing, and you will get there ;):D

Welcome..... yes, perserverence is definitely the key.... if you slip up (which we all do cos we're only human) just pick yourself up and carry on.......... Tis a good feeling finally taking control... well done and I'll be following your journey :)

Day 4

Feeling ever so tired today... Got a horrible pain deep in my leg & Started TOTM ealier than usual so think I am going to have an early nite me thinks..

Cravings seem to have seriously eased today, and dnt feel as fuzzy as I did for the first 3days..

On a positive note I weighed my self today (cudn't help it!! I was so very Curious) and I have dropped 9.2 Pounds whoop whoop... Seeing that loss in 3 days encourages me to go on..

Thank for all the encouragement, I really needed to read this Today, as I feel absolutly Crap.

Thats a great loss....
And you still have the rest of the week to go :D
I am too feeling pants with TOTM... an early night is deffo the way ahead :)
Hope you're feeling better tomorrow

Day 5

Well, top of the Morning to you, I feel really well today, FINALLY... Got that Friday feeling and alsorts.. lol

I must admit i am a slight bit aprehensive about the weekend, without having work as a distraction?? How am i going to cope, cooking all those meals for my family & knowing i can't have any?? I suspose i will have to really dig deep & and find that inner strength.. I know it is in there some where!!

I have decided to start bagging up some of my FAT CLOTHES, ready for the charity shop. I hope this will drum into my head that I will no longer need them as they will be tooo big for me.. lol method in my madness I promise!!

Oooh definitely get rid of any clothes that are too big.... you'll never need them again :)

I got rid of my size 22's when I went into an 18.
I will get rid of the 20's when I get into a 16 :)
Aye, dig deep Jarvis, and you will get there.
All those wee pounds will keep adding up
Marge

Sell your clothes on Ebay - thats what I did, made a tidy wee profit too. It was my "never going back there" stance...

Keep at it :D

Day 6

Ok, so I am awake extremely early, and feeling bright eyed and busy tailed! Not good as that gives me more hours to fight the temptations of the day!! Really dreading having to be a domestic goodess this weekend. Food shoping is going to be a real test (Mental Tourture infact), as I go round the market picking, squeezing and smelling the wonderful aroma of the glourious food. Getting home and packing it all away, before i cook it!!:cry: At times like this I really do regret not asking for a magic wand for xmas...

Oh well, my LG is snooring the house down, so this gives me some more "me time" to clear my head and strategically plan my day ahead. OH not long left for work, so I really have to go this alone. So, I may have to update my diary a few times Today!!

Looked in the mirror and feel that my body looks different.:p Can this be true?? So soon?? I say this because I REALLY am a BIG Woman and I thought it would be a while before I would notice a change but my shoulders do not seem as high and henched as they were... I asked my OH and he said no (I am not sure if he is being honest, because he thinks if he compliments me on any change too soon, I will become complacent and stop). Therefore, I shall monitor this very closely...

Started to bag up my clothes can not believe how much there is, new, old and indifferent. Gonna make two piles, one for the charity shop, & the other for ebay (thanks Jen) :flirt2:.. I am only going to leave myself with the ultimate bear essentials..

Oh dear LG has risen, therefore my day has officially begun... This sun looks like it might just shine for me, so I may be able to squeeze in a trip to the fair... Anywho, wish me luck x

Last edited:
Hey up! How was shopping? Hope it wasn't too torturous. You are very strong, although I do the shopping, cooking and all the rest now, I avoided it for a few weeks when I first started. Go yourself for going through the hardest part and continuing on with normality. Super strong.

I noticed differences straight away - did you measure yourself? I didn't and I regret it now. I only know my waist measurements from the beginning and I wish I had measured to see the difference in inches then to now. I only measured a few weeks ago.

Hope you are well xxx

I do hope the rest of your day went well :D

Marge
xxx

Day 7

I have discovered a very harsh reality this weekend!! I am a serial picker!! I do not even realise I am doing it half the time.. I keep finding little things in my mouth.. The joke is, I am not even the slightest bit hungry or have any desire for the things ive put in my mouth (within reason that is).. I have not devoured a whole cow or any thing like that. However, I have been nibbling and taking bites of this and that all flipping weekend!! No sooner do I say im not doing it again, I am chewing on something else!! THIS HAS TO STOP!!!!! I have banished my self from all food & any thing that resemble it, until I am completly and utterly in the swing of this diet!! My LG & OH will simply have to fend for themselves (TV dinnas I suppose)... Oh well trial and error!!

I can't wait for my weigh in tomorrow, and I hope that my lapses of weekness do not have too much of a dramatic effect on all my hard work, efforts, endurance, perserverance, & patience this week...

Other than this I feel great, Ive got a bounce in my step and ever so energised!! This can only be a good thing!! I am actually looking forward to the week ahead, I can not tell you the last time I felt like that!!

Not feeling being cold all the time, but hey if losing weight and feeling great is the benefit, I had better put up and shut up!!

Overall, I am really proud of myself this week, and I am going to give myself a gold star for getting trough this week alive!!

Roll on week 2 way hay!!

Hey up! How was shopping? Hope it wasn't too torturous. You are very strong, although I do the shopping, cooking and all the rest now, I avoided it for a few weeks when I first started. Go yourself for going through the hardest part and continuing on with normality. Super strong.

I noticed differences straight away - did you measure yourself? I didn't and I regret it now. I only know my waist measurements from the beginning and I wish I had measured to see the difference in inches then to now. I only measured a few weeks ago.

I do hope the rest of your day went well :D

Maybe I didnt realise how soon I would see a change.. Ive gotta a hell ova lot of fat to melt so, I thought It would be a while.. how wrong was I? More of the same please.. I seem to be loosing it from my legs and shoulders... I want me tummy to shrink.. but they do say patience is a virtue and I am in this for the long game..

Back