So far: SUCCESS! + Pic Update

Predator

Silver Member
Hey guys and girls!!!

Really REALLY HAPPY today, weighed myself last week and I was at 210lbs, weighed myself this morning, and I'm 5lbs down at 205lbs, taking my BMI into the 27's hahaaaa, wooooo!

Really pleased with this because I've been eating cheese rather leniently, haven't been measuring/counting my salads and I don't exercise much, however I've been parking the car further away and walking that bit extra, taking the stairs instead of lifts etc. so I dunno, that could be helping somewhat!

So yeah, I just thought I'd share my little story with you this morning ^^ so glad its working okay for me! I hope you nice people have similar successes to report! :)

P.S you've all been very helpful and informative, thanks!

Attachments

• weight loss.jpg
    weight loss.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
Hey guys and girls!!!

Really REALLY HAPPY today, weighed myself last week and I was at 210lbs, weighed myself this morning, and I'm 5lbs down at 205lbs, taking my BMI into the 27's hahaaaa, wooooo!

Really pleased with this because I've been eating cheese rather leniently, haven't been measuring/counting my salads and I don't exercise much, however I've been parking the car further away and walking that bit extra, taking the stairs instead of lifts etc. so I dunno, that could be helping somewhat!

So yeah, I just thought I'd share my little story with you this morning ^^ so glad its working okay for me! I hope you nice people have similar successes to report! :)

P.S you've all been very helpful and informative, thanks!

P.P.S must take another picture soon, lost almost 2 stone since my last picture ^^
thats great. well done :D

fantastic!!!!

p.s, havent seen your old picture lol

Well done :D

yey well done!!!

Well done Aaron :D

Nice one aaron, good on ya.

Thanks people!!! and MissyMustDoIt, tis on my proflile page thingy!

Well done hunni. I put it all down to ur pretty food. Keep it up and, Share?

Woofy x

Haaa, I just took the plunge and uploaded that picture, I feel pretty silly with that picture, but I haven't got round to buying new clothes yet and my shirts are BIG on me now, thats a grand total of 4 stone gone, another stone and a bit to go :)

Oi Oi!!!! Lookin good hunni...

Your ROCKING!!!!!!!

Buy ur self something as a reward for ur good work!!

Well done!!!

Woof x

Looking good! Well done x

wow you really can see where its gone, your looking fab!! well done x

Thank you all, ladies!!! I'm so glad you approve! x) <3

Hi Aaron I remember you on LT forum, just wanted to ask are the losses similar to LT on Atkins and is it easy to switch? I've got about 2 1/2 stone more to lose but I need to be on food by mid June and was thinking of staying on LT up to then and doing the rest by atkins as I'm really sensitive to carbs.

Been reading through all the recipes and am so jealous of all the nice things to have lol.

p.s well done on your loss hun!

HEY CATHY! I will be honest, I find this to be so much more maintanable than LT!!! It's as though you're not on a diet, and the losses are similar too babe. I find it extraordinarily easy to switch, because both diets use Ketosis!!! Try it hun, I think you'll be pleased :)

Thanks alot Clair xxx still awaiting them pics of you ;) X)

Back