So finally started

hj1298

I have at last started the diet :)

I had porridge for breakfast and a praline bar for lunch and im thinking soup for tea :)

Hi hj, well done for starting! hope today went well.
leaih

hj1298 said:
I have at last started the diet :)

I had porridge for breakfast and a praline bar for lunch and im thinking soup for tea :)

Hi I start tomorrow!!! How u getting on so far?

Doing really well so far :) just on three packets a day and drinking water, strawberry water, coke zero and tea xx

hj1298 said:
Doing really well so far :) just on three packets a day and drinking water, strawberry water, coke zero and tea xx

Where do u get the strawberry water from?

Tesco or asda its the none fizzy stuff :)

Just had a lemon and choc bar oh it was so yummy!!!

X

Sorry guys forgot to add that i weigh 18 stone and want to be 10 stone x

Hi there , I was just wondering if we can have Coke Zero .... Thats good .
how are you getting on ? its day 3 for me today , new too slim save but not new to VLCD

Hey im going strong day three for me too :) i e never done a vlcd before but my mum has and she has list loads of weight x

which VLCD did mum do ? yes day 3 almost over lol wishing the days away . How you finding it ? I had leg cramp last night , lack of water .
think we have both got alot to lose .
Lets hope its all gonna be a breeze .... I have a holiday in 7 weeks so will break off then ... see what hapepns after it ... do you have any plans coming up to break the diet ?

My mum did lipotrim then moved onto s&s. I feel ok and im not finding it to hard except having to drink so much water lol. I wanna lose 8 stone im currently 18st3 so alot to lose but my mum has done it so can i. I have a hen party in 7 weeks so i will refeed for that :) how are u going?

seems we are both gonna be breaking in 7 weeks only a short one lol
i am just thinking of the day i'm on and findind it easy for now .... but it has its twists and turns this diet so becareful ...
LT , I did that too , but i lost faith as the chemist were not helpful . But what i will say people seem to have bigger loses on that one . very limited not much to chose from .
So did mum move to slim save because too much to choose from?
I am just trying to think how much i can lose in 7 weeks

Mum lost a stone first week on liptrim :) but got bored of the shakes so has moved to slim and save she has lost 4 stone in 12 weeks and has had breaks in that time too x shes my inspiration all ways has been always will be x

4 stone in 12 weeks thats great !
Yes , your mum can help you if you have a bad day ..... i have never done a stone in my first week , wow !
be nice todo a stone a week lol
feeling tired now , think my hot water bottle is gonna get some cuddles at this rate , with it turning cold .
Right off to the land of ZZZ , but taking my water to have as no more leg cramps for me !
Have agood night catch you tomoz

Night night x

hj1298 said:
Tesco or asda its the none fizzy stuff :)

Just had a lemon and choc bar oh it was so yummy!!!

X

Thanks for that :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hj1298 said:
Sorry guys forgot to add that i weigh 18 stone and want to be 10 stone x

Hey u have the same amount to loose as me!! I started at 20sr want to get to 12st xx

Nice to see im not the only one wanting a big drop in size x

hj1298 said:
Nice to see im not the only one wanting a big drop in size x

Me too, when u have lots to loose And a long way to go it is good to know there are others along for the ride :)?

Back