so happy!!! xxx

Kayee

Silver Member
well went for my weigh in this morning and i can't believe it. i have lost 5kg this month which confirms i have lost another 6 pound this 2 weeks. (lost 4 pounds the 2 weeks before ) which brings me to the total of a 10 pound loss in the last 4 weeks. (this month) yessssssssss! i wasnt expecting that. doc is thinking of taking me off the xenical next month but i told him i wasnt ready. he said we will talk about it next month but anyway was giving a prescription but i cant get no xenical anywhere!!!!!! been searching everywhere. im a bit worried as i only have a few tablets left and scared off being off xen. GULP!!!! ALSO CANT BELEIVE i have lost nearly 19% of my body weight woooooohoooooooooo . XX

Well done you! Thats such a great achievement.

I went for my Drs appointment last saturday and she said I had made her day as I had had such a good loss since last time.

Fingers crossed you'll find some xen somewhere...... there must be some out there!!!

Yay well done x

Kayee said:
thanks hon im proper happy today. but i have rang every chemist and there is no orlistat :( x

You may need to go to Warwickshire?? Someone got some from there..

well went for my weigh in this morning and i can't believe it. i have lost 5kg this month which confirms i have lost another 6 pound this 2 weeks. (lost 4 pounds the 2 weeks before ) which brings me to the total of a 10 pound loss in the last 4 weeks. (this month) yessssssssss! i wasnt expecting that. doc is thinking of taking me off the xenical next month but i told him i wasnt ready. he said we will talk about it next month but anyway was giving a prescription but i cant get no xenical anywhere!!!!!! been searching everywhere. im a bit worried as i only have a few tablets left and scared off being off xen. GULP!!!! ALSO CANT BELEIVE i have lost nearly 19% of my body weight woooooohoooooooooo . XX

you have just done so well so contgratulations especially of nearly 19% of body weight.
hopefuly you will get some medication but if you dont you may still lost some weight as you will be more conscious about what you are eating. good luck

poppy100 said:
you have just done so well so contgratulations especially of nearly 19% of body weight.
hopefuly you will get some medication but if you dont you may still lost some weight as you will be more conscious about what you are eating. good luck

I agree cos I honestly think that what we see as "naughty" now wouldn't be half of what it was before. I worked out a few weeks back that my Saturday night snack of 2 big bags of asda crinkle crisps was 60g fat!!!!

Lexie2005 said:
I agree cos I honestly think that what we see as "naughty" now wouldn't be half of what it was before. I worked out a few weeks back that my Saturday night snack of 2 big bags of asda crinkle crisps was 60g fat!!!!

60g fat oh wow!! Thats loads.. I think your snack habits have really changed for the better :)

Mis-behave said:
60g fat oh wow!! Thats loads.. I think your snack habits have really changed for the better :)

I never looked at it at the time but I looked the other week out of curiosity & nearly passed out!!!!

thanks girls. yea im just having one pill a day now as i cant really travel to warwickshire (rugby) just to get some xen . just gonna have to 'pretend' in my head that im still taking xen. just can't beleive there is a problem with the tabs when im actually now serious about losing the weight. bloody typical.
I know the doc said he wanted to take me off xen but i told him i wasnt ready. apparetnly long term use can lead to liver inflamation . Maybe i shud test myself this month and not take xen and see how much i have lost at the end of month. doesnt prescriptions last six months? if i dont take xen i wud feel i wud have no 'forum' to go to as xen is like my proper home. i hope i wud be still welcome even tho i might just stop taking xen and see if i lose more or less. all u ladies have been so supportive and were such a close group i wouldnt want to leave this forum :( x

Kayee said:
thanks girls. yea im just having one pill a day now as i cant really travel to warwickshire (rugby) just to get some xen . just gonna have to 'pretend' in my head that im still taking xen. just can't beleive there is a problem with the tabs when im actually now serious about losing the weight. bloody typical.
I know the doc said he wanted to take me off xen but i told him i wasnt ready. apparetnly long term use can lead to liver inflamation . Maybe i shud test myself this month and not take xen and see how much i have lost at the end of month. doesnt prescriptions last six months? if i dont take xen i wud feel i wud have no 'forum' to go to as xen is like my proper home. i hope i wud be still welcome even tho i might just stop taking xen and see if i lose more or less. all u ladies have been so supportive and were such a close group i wouldnt want to leave this forum :( x

Don't worry about leaving the forum.. I think we will soon be a forum for all those who want to use xenical but can't get any :)

Kayee said:

Well I wouldn't want you to leave just because you had stopped the tablets. At the end of the day we are all going to be in that position at some point. It would be great to know how you get on

I'd want to know how your getting on post xen, as we will all be post xen at some stage. Stopping it is part of the journey we're all on. Newbies like me have loads to learn from you too. And failing that, if they don't start getting some xen made soon, we'll all be without xen for abit whether or not our Dr decides it! That's when we'll all really need each other x

We had this discussion the other month when someone asked could they still post without being on them & we all agreed that xen started our journeys so I certainly won't leave - you'd have to forcibly evict me!!!

I think I only took 3 a day for the first few weeks then knocked the breakfast one off. Then about 6 weeks ago I went down to one a day as I was eating such low fat I was worried if xen was getting rid of 1/3 I wasn't getting enough to be healthy. So then I tested myself & for 2 weeks took one every 2-3 days. I think cos I've never had tango the fear is worse than the effect probably would be. Last Thursday 4 days since my last one a bag of crisps was shouting me from Conals treat shelf so I popped a pill & that was the last one I had. I figured I'd see what my own willpower was like now, so far so good but I know I've got about 140 xen in my med box I they're needed & I always have a strip in my bag in case of temptation.

We all know xen isn't some magic pill (oh if only such a thing existed) but it makes us make the right choices. Without it I would never be where I am now x

Back