So here goes...

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by m3lavo, 20 January 2014.

1. m3lavo

m3lavo Member

Hi Everyone

I`ve been watching your group for a whole now, and have decided to join as the support is awesome. I have decided to give SW a go myself, I`m not going to meetings as I can never get my head around it and found the lady that took the meetings is only interested in member's with huge weekly weight loses So i have decided to try and get my head around it.....ANY support or help would be gratefully received.

Today it begins...............
  2. yoyo1986

yoyo1986 Well-Known Member

Good luck, im doing it all from home too, amazing advice on these forums and so many ideas :) xxx
  3. miss.mooey

miss.mooey Well-Known Member

4. m3lavo

m3lavo Member

Thanks Ladies, I'm sure I`ll be looking for lots of hints, tips, recipes and more importantly support :) Im going to have a good read of my books after and try and get into the zone.
  5. Chicaloca

Chicaloca Well-Known Member

what bits dont you understand, maybe we can help?
  6. m3lavo

m3lavo Member

Chicaloca, I just struggle with it all. To be honest nothing has ever been explained to me in any meetings Ive previously gone to.
    Today I have had:
    Breakfast: Special K Red Berry bar, 3 cups of Nescafe Azure with 1 sweetener & semi skimmed milk
    Dinner : Tomato & Herb Mugshot
    Tea: Im planning on making creamy mushroom and tomato pasta.....After a stressful day in work I'm thinking a few vods & diet lemonades tonight !!!
  7. krupskaya

krupskaya Well-Known Member

8. beslim2014

beslim2014 Well-Known Member

Welcome and good luck. The people on here are so helpful and friendly
  9. LHutch90

LHutch90 Well-Known Member

Good luck with your journey! I'm going to group but can see how sometimes they don't explain it properly! Enjoy SW, it's the best lifestyle change I have ever made!
  10. m3lavo

m3lavo Member

They sure are, thats why i joined
  11. m3lavo

m3lavo Member

Thank you :)
  12. lydia150970

lydia150970 Well-Known Member

Welcome and good luck hun, plenty of us around to help you in any way we can x
  13. m3lavo

m3lavo Member

Thank you & I hope so :)
  14. Mummyshelleycat

Mummyshelleycat Well-Known Member

Hiya I am new also :) give me a shout if you need anything :) x
  15. m3lavo

m3lavo Member

Thank you, I certainly will. Im being very basic on what I eat at the moment and to be honest probably not eating enough so Im trying to bulk it out with fruit and veg.
  16. m3lavo

m3lavo Member

Can I check, If I have tuna pasta with onion, tomatoes and cucumber.The only syns are the extra light mayo in the tuna?
  17. Mummyshelleycat

Yes if you are doing an extra easy day Hun x
  18. m3lavo

m3lavo Member

Thats amazing...Yes Im trying extra easy :)
  19. Mummyshelleycat

I love extra easy also I find it fits in well with family life :) x
  20. m3lavo

m3lavo Member

Help!!! If Dolmio Light (500g jar) is 8 1/2 syns on extra easy and the whole jar is between 3 people do I divide that 8 1/2 by 3 for my amount of syns ?