So here goes...

Good Morning Ladies :) Weigh in this morning and I`ve lost 4lbs and I am praying that this is now the way forward. Ive had no chocolate for a week (use my syns on other things, Vod being the main) and this morning I am feeling pretty good :)

Brilliant loss!! Keep it up and you'll do amazing. Slimming world isn't a diet it's adjusting a small part of your life

Brilliant loss!! Keep it up and you'll do amazing. Slimming world isn't a diet it's adjusting a small part of your life

Thank you, It`s the weekend Im dreading as we have "treat night" which usually consists of a takeaway and Im petrified it`ll be my downfall...

Brilliant well done x why don't you start a food diary in the food diary section that way lots of people will be able to comment etc, should really help you stay on track and get your head around SW xx

Brilliant well done x why don't you start a food diary in the food diary section that way lots of people will be able to comment etc, should really help you stay on track and get your head around SW xx

Good Idea, I think I will :) x

Thank you, It`s the weekend Im dreading as we have "treat night" which usually consists of a takeaway and Im petrified it`ll be my downfall...

You can still have take aways, search the sight for syn values, Chinese is one of the healthiest, chow mein, black bean, oyster sauce etc :)

Sophance, we tend to favour Indians to be honest :(

I`ve decided to swerve it...I`ll have something else instead :)

Hi Everyone

I`ve been watching your group for a whole now, and have decided to join as the support is awesome. I have decided to give SW a go myself, I`m not going to meetings as I can never get my head around it and found the lady that took the meetings is only interested in member's with huge weekly weight loses So i have decided to try and get my head around it.....ANY support or help would be gratefully received.

Today it begins...............

GOOD LUCK, this place is great, i find that if i keep coming back it helps keep me in the zone and inspiries me when im struggling. There are so many lovely and helpful people here x

I'm new today too and so far have found this site amazingly helpful.. I'm getting married in April this year, so am on the last hurdle of slimming down for the wedding, I love slimming world as it's so easy to follow, I don't go to the meetings, so any advise you can give would be amazing, I did used to go but found it easier to go alone and forums like this are a great help!

I've just come back to SW today and with the help of the lovely people on here I'm sure we can all get to our goals :)

I've just come back to SW having attended group and lost around 2 1/2 stone. I regained about 2 stone during a very tough year and am now back but this time I am doing it online as I can't commit to a group. I am based in the UK but I now am required to frequently travel abroad with work. I love my job and the travel but constantly crossing time zones and being up at all hours of the day/night and in different countries pose their own weight loss challenges! I am very determined to lose the weight and keep it off! I was lucky enough to be on the beach last week and it was so depressing to feel the need to cover up. I want to be the mini in the bikini!! I am very happy to have found this forum and wish you all the best of luck with your weight loss journeys! :) x

Good luck with it. :) I'm a pending SW USA online member. I've been lurking on the forums for a few days now, trying to decide if this is what I want to do. The information has been so helpful. :)

Thanks for all your support ladies, Im really struggling this week so have printed off some food diarys and am going to read through the books again. I think my problem is planning well lack off!!!

I've just come back to SW having attended group and lost around 2 1/2 stone. I regained about 2 stone during a very tough year and am now back but this time I am doing it online as I can't commit to a group. I am based in the UK but I now am required to frequently travel abroad with work. I love my job and the travel but constantly crossing time zones and being up at all hours of the day/night and in different countries pose their own weight loss challenges! I am very determined to lose the weight and keep it off! I was lucky enough to be on the beach last week and it was so depressing to feel the need to cover up. I want to be the mini in the bikini!! I am very happy to have found this forum and wish you all the best of luck with your weight loss journeys! :) x

Best of luck to you too!!

I have an actifry, If i peel potatoes and chip them and spray them with fry light. Is that classed as free (ie slimming world chips?)

Back