So.... how's Christmas going??

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by Passiflora, 26 December 2010 Social URL.

1. Passiflora

Passiflora Dasvidaniya FAT & FLAB!!

Diet:
    WW
    How is everyone doing?

I've not been an angel, but I could have been a lot worse!

My Christmas dinner didn't really change from what I would normally have, just the portion sizes were a lot less, and the evening meal, I was rather impressed - half my plate was filled with salad:)eek:), the other half, healthy stuff too - but once back home, I felt that I could congratulate myself with some mint matchsticks! Why am I an angel in company and yet a devil when at home! I'm still taking the tablets, and had no side effects.

We took our dog out for a walk around a country park today, it was a lovely cold white winters day, a few hills involved, so that got the old heart rate pounding. I'm planning on walking around our local country park tomorrow, if I can at least get some exercise in, I'll feel better about that.

Here's to a mint matchstick free day tomorrow!

Hope everyone is having a lovely Christmas.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. purple_kathryn

purple_kathryn Mostly harmless

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7lb(35.71%)
    Diet:
    low fat/low cal/taking xenical
    Hmm don't ask lol

Went on Xmas day for a walk but it's been thawing for the past 2 days and the ground is a bit too icy (and it rained most of today as well).

Hopefully tomorrow will be drier, not sure if that will stop me eating the nice stuff though

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.