So im new to this. Advice please?

Discussion in 'Howard's Way' started by neil270289, 24 March 2014 Social URL.

1. neil270289

neil270289 Active Member

Hey I'm on slim fast shakes, and a very low calorie diet. I have the shake for breakfast, then go on a 5 mile walk. After the gym I will try and have a shake but I'm unsure what's best. should I go strictly liquids till evening meal or is that unhealthy? My calorie intake per day equals to little over 1000, a loss of 1500 every day. I don't know what to do for the best. Please help?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Missa!!!

Missa!!! Well-Known Member

You can have 2 snacks e.g banana or apple. I'm pretty sure there's a section on here for slim fast.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

4. Missa!!!

Go into other diet options section there is a slimfast section on there. Good luck :)

5. neil270289

neil270289 Active Member

Thank you :) I'm still learning to navigate the site :D

6. Missa!!!

No problem. Welcome to minimins :). You could contact slim fast directly. I'm pretty sure you can have 2 100 cal snacks. They can send you a list or just check slim fast group on here.

7. Dawn Bright

Dawn Bright Member

Hi every-one todays the day I'm going to start my diet, I have 3stone to loose just like your self hopefully small goals will reap big rewards!!!

8. Missa!!!

Good luck on your weight loss journey. Which diet are you following?